Femme Fatale is Britney's best album.

It garnered the highest radio play of her entire career, has the strongest production with most potential hits, and it's just a fucking blast to listen to from start to finish. Easily my favorite Britney Spears album as of mid-2018. I don't care if Blackout and ITZ are "edgier", FF sounds more pleasing to my ears. TTWE, HIAM, IO, IWG, DDB, SIWAK, TFM, Up N' Down, Selfish, Criminal... all flawless pop songs.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

I agree! The GP loved femme fatale as well! That's why it was so successful, a lot of people said it was a different sound for her, and they liked it. :nowaygif:

But most fans dont think so, they want more glory, in the zone, and blackout. (I love those albums just as much as femme fatale) but those didn't do so well with the gp. I always say, her fans are sometimes her worst enemies.:aintevenmad:

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:37 PM, ღ Slave4Brit ღ said:

No, it isn't. Being dead honest, has most of her most generic Pop songs, I don't listen to it very often. Besides not being Britney's original concept (Everyday can prove it), it's so Bubblegum-ish. This is my opinion :umno:

If you're referring to the unreleased song "Everyday", that song is actually from the Circus recording sessions in 2008

• Like 1

Femme Fatale is probably my second favorite album after Blackout because it's very nostalgic for me and because of all the feel-good uptempo dance songs. The music videos from 2011 are probably the most cinematic and best ones of her career (I always felt like 'Criminal"' could've been a short film lol) And I also like the two rock songs Rodney Jerkins produced (He About To Lose Me and Don't Keep Me Waiting).

She also had the best collabs during that era with Nicki Minaj, Kesha, Rihanna and even Travis Barker from Blink-182. And the tour was pretty entertaining with the great visuals and of course the LIVE VOCALS. I love that era.

• Like 1

I just recently relistened to Femme Fatale. One of my favorite albums, but I hate to admit that it really hasn’t aged well. 2011 was like the start of the dubstep/EDM craze and it lasted for a LONG time. I think i might not care for the album as much now because I’m just really burnt out from the sound of it. 

Regardless, it’s a very cohesive and fun album. I think it’s her last album that was solid 100% bubblegum pop. With that being said, Glory has taken over as my favorite album. It beat Blackout for me, and I LOVE that album. It’d be interesting if Britney went with current pop standards today and did a solid album of just that, like she did with Femme Fatale. 

On 6/11/2018 at 1:50 AM, studlygeorge said:

I just recently relistened to Femme Fatale. One of my favorite albums, but I hate to admit that it really hasn’t aged well. 2011 was like the start of the dubstep/EDM craze and it lasted for a LONG time. I think i might not care for the album as much now because I’m just really burnt out from the sound of it. 

Regardless, it’s a very cohesive and fun album. I think it’s her last album that was solid 100% bubblegum pop. With that being said, Glory has taken over as my favorite album. It beat Blackout for me, and I LOVE that album. It’d be interesting if Britney went with current pop standards today and did a solid album of just that, like she did with Femme Fatale. 

Wasn't Glory her take on current pop music? 

At this point you have to start looking at her albums from different viewpoints. Femme Fatale is her best marketed album since ITZ and Circus, it was the last time we got a full campaign for her and the last album to drop 4 singles and had her best videos of the last 10 years. It's great production wise, but her vocals could have been better, songwriting also hasnt aged well, and it is the most impersonal in album she dropped, followed closely by BJ. Tho she looked to be hanging in there I feel like the promo sucked her energy and clearly she hasn't given a lot to promo since this album and tour for a reason. This album feels like a person who wants to keep the party going but it's after 4 AM but the bar is closing and people are just trying to go home, in other words its high energy but the energy does shows signs of slowing down. It's still great tho and I would put it at number 4 out of 9 albums, my number 1 overall is Blackout. Don't Keep Me Waiting is a hidden gem on this album and #InsideOutforSingle5 (i mean she still could release it if she wanted to).

For albums with the best production I would rate this number 3 behind the debut and Oops tied for 2nd and ITZ at number 1.

In terms of content, or song writing, I would rank FF number 5 behind Glory, B.O., ITZ and Britney. If BJ was allowed to be the album it was supposed to be I have a feeling that would have been her strongest written album. 

And in terms of vocals, because of the heavy use of computer trickery, I would rank this quite low, above BJ of course, probably number 8 of 9. Her best vocals are 1. OOPS 2. BOMT 3. Glory.

And i know u didn't ask all of that but i just felt like sharing. 

On 5/31/2018 at 10:46 AM, Queen. said:

No, In The Zone is

I agree 100%!!!! It is Britney "the artist" in her prime! What a flawless album!

But Femme Fatale is probably the album that the general public loves the most. It is not personal at all but all the songs are such bops! 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1