B10 Lead Single is releasing sooner than we think

JonasSlave

lmao every time she's working on an album the single is coming "sooner than you think." Britney and her team have been doing this same exact song and dance for years.

Get ready. You're about to find out that this is her best album yet, that the sound is really different from her other albums and that there's a little bit of something for everybody on this one. We might even get some super-exciting (boring) promo from the record label, like the time they got a bunch of fans to hold pieces of cardboard for a helicopter at 4am. 

britbritbaredhelicopter.gif

Britney needs some new management. What can we expect after the single drops? An Ellen and Kimmel interview.

Mark my words. :queenflopga:

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Ricki Lake said:

lmao every time she's working on an album the single is coming "sooner than you think." Britney and her team have been doing this same exact song and dance for years.

Get ready. You're about to find out that this is her best album yet, that the sound is really different from her other albums and that there's a little bit of something for everybody on this one. We might even get some super-exciting (boring) promo from the record label, like the time they got a bunch of fans to hold pieces of cardboard for a helicopter at 4am. 

britbritbaredhelicopter.gif

Britney needs some new management. What can we expect after the single drops? An Ellen and Kimmel interview.

Mark my words. :queenflopga:

and the tour is going to be pom with a few new songs and some different colored sequinned bodysuits :ashley:

• Like 2

The last time I was this excited is when we heard about Hold It Against Me's release and stuff. And then when the Femme Fatale era was trash (minus the huge success), I gave up. I stopped being excited as a fan. And especially after the Femme Fatale tour, I was mortified. I knew Britney Jean would be trash (and it was), I didn't expect the Glory era to be good (it surprised me, but the album is still not my cup of tea, Make Me is flawless though) but for some reason... For this I am excited. I just feel like it's going to be so good. And Britney is gonna look so hot. The dancing will never be the same but I feel like the music, the videos and promo will be good this time. And the first or second single could actually be a big hit. I don't know why but I just do. :crying1: