Britney Spears will be adding new songs to her #PieceOfMe tour!!

News

Screen-Shot-2017-07-18-at-8.49.36-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2017-07-18-at-8.49.36-AM.png

This is certainly music to our ears!

Britney Spears spoke to People magazine about how she will be adding new songs to her piece of me tour and also there will be a lot of changes to her show! Check out the interview below:

Aside from prepping for her shows, the entertainer is also busy working on new music in the recording studio — though details about her upcoming album are a “big secret.”

“I haven’t been to Europe in a while. I’m adding a couple of new songs in the show. There’s so many changes,” she says. “I have a month-and-a-half before I go, so I have a little work to do but I’m really excited about it.”

Britney also then spoke about her sons and how she is worried about her son playing tackle football.

Britney Spears‘ sons are well into their tween years, and the superstar is worried just like every other mom.

“[Sean Preston] plays football. It’s so funny because he’s kind of tiny so I worry about them being out there with all their gear and all that kind of stuff ’cause they actually tackle each other,” she tells PEOPLE exclusively about her 12-year-old son. “To me, he’s still a baby so I’m like ‘Please stop!’”

Screen-Shot-2017-07-18-at-6.18.11-PM.png

Her younger son, Jayden James, 11, is also getting into sports, and they’re both “pretty active,” adds the star, who’s bringing her Piece of Me tour to the East coast and Europe starting in July and will be featured on limited-edition cans of soda as part of the Pepsi Generations summer campaign.

“They’re such sweethearts,” says Spears, who adds that her sons — whose dad is Kevin Federline — will both be traveling with her while she tours this summer. “I love them to death. It’s the greatest gift being a mother,”

britney-bitch.jpg?resize=406%2C457&ssl=1

What songs do you want Britney to add to her piece of me tour?!?!?!? Be sure to tweet us your suggestions because you never know when Britney is watching or reading 😉

Source

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic