OMG: Britney is adding new songs to the tour setlist!!!

JonasSlave

In a interview for People Magazine, she said:

“I haven’t been to Europe in a while. I’m adding a couple of new songs in the show. There’s so many changes,” she says. “I have a month-and-a-half before I go, so I have a little work to do but I’m really excited about it.”

So guys, prepare yourselves! 

Britney-Spears_-Performs-at-2016-iHeartRadio-Music-Festival-Day-2--13-662x896.thumb.jpg.5763e2b7a4030243bba6eaa98629cf99.jpg

(Can some Main Page this? I hate seeing news threads being ignored)

• Like 8
  • Awesome 4

39 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Good news, now off topic but what’s with the hidden content block saying to either react or comment on post to see it, cuz neither seems to unhide it, is this just happening to me??

Didn't happen to me

46 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Good news, now off topic but what’s with the hidden content block saying to either react or comment on post to see it, cuz neither seems to unhide it, is this just happening to me??

It's just a new forum update! As seen on other forums like Madonna Infinity, now you need to reply/react to see hidden DL links. 

28 minutes ago, ღ Slave4Brit ღ said:

It's just a new forum update! As seen on other forums like Madonna Infinity, now you need to reply/react to see hidden DL links. 

Well since the feature is intentional, it’s not working cuz I’ve done both of those things in this thread and still can’t see the hidden stuff.

• Like 3