• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

BritneySpearsVEVO

February 16th, 2007 - VIDEO!

I wonder why the pics of Britney shaving her head came out so HQ and the other candid videos/photos look meh in comparison.

It breaks my heart to watch these X17/TMZ videos and sort of knowing what its like to have been in her shoes during that hard time:crying3:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HarajukuPunkBoy said:

I wonder why the pics of Britney shaving her head came out so HQ and the other candid videos/photos look meh in comparison.

It breaks my heart to watch these X17/TMZ videos and sort of knowing what its like to have been in her shoes during that hard time:crying3:

tbh she looked here more like she enjoyed that whole thing and especially the part with tattoos :tbh:

Officially is breakdown part for me how she sit with black wig and her dog next to the house.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ☆☆☆MikeCZ☆☆☆ said:

tbh she looked here more like she enjoyed that whole thing and especially the part with tattoos :tbh:

Officially is breakdown part for me how she sit with black wig and her dog next to the house.

True, but even then, she was crying in the salon saying "my mom's gonna kill me". I know was to be "having fun", but people tend to do crazy things during hard times. Her aunt had just died, Felicia and Larry were not in her life at the time, and of course, constantly being in the press didn't make things any better.

So she finally snapped and said "I'M TIRED OF EVERYBODY TOUCHING ME" and began her "rebellion" by doing all this. Still, I can understand why she did it, and I think its crazy that people think she was on drugs, when she clearly shaved her head so perfectly without trouble.

• Like 1