Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, edurance said:

what is she supposed to be reacting to?

= She is now faced to the fact that she can hit high notes (Let Me Take...) and sing perfectly (I Have Nothing) and her fans/tabloids discussing about it! 

 

So we can expect now some big reaction for save her image!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ☆☆☆MikeCZ☆☆☆ said:

= She is now faced to the fact that she can hit high notes (Let Me Take...) and sing perfectly (I Have Nothing) and her fans/tabloids discussing about it! 

 

So we can expect now some big reaction for save her image!

Are you trying to say that the demo leak will hurt her reputation so you're expecting her to do something else? If so what are you thinking she's going to do?  

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ☆☆☆MikeCZ☆☆☆ said:

Do you remember?

Britney Jean>Glory|BBMA new vocals

 

Singapore showcase>Carpool Karaoke

 

Articles about how she can't sing live>POM 100% live song!|Happy Birthday

 

Leaked 1997 vocalney tracks>????

 

Curious what will be Britneys reaction for this time!!!

Honey this makes no sense.
She didn't make Glory as a reaction to Britney Jean. It was just her next album. That's like saying she made Britney because of Oops I Did It Again.
She did the carpool karaoke to promote Glory, it was not at all about that showcase. I doubt she cares at all.

She will almost certainly not respond to these demos at all. The most we can hope for is a deluxe edition of BOMT for the 20th anniversary, like what Jagged Little Pill and Garbage got.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, therealmgo said:

Honey this makes no sense.
She didn't make Glory as a reaction to Britney Jean. It was just her next album. That's like saying she made Britney because of Oops I Did It Again.
She did the carpool karaoke to promote Glory, it was not at all about that showcase. I doubt she cares at all.

She will almost certainly not respond to these demos at all. The most we can hope for is a deluxe edition of BOMT for the 20th anniversary, like what Jagged Little Pill and Garbage got.

Honey, im talking about that fact she was faced to vocals "controversy" and she must worked hard, she did after 20yrs again most of bg/adlibs/layered vocals by herself on album. And what I know she did it only on BOMT album. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ☆☆☆MikeCZ☆☆☆ said:

Honey, im talking about that fact she was faced to vocals "controversy" and she must worked hard, she did after 20yrs again most of bg/adlibs/layered vocals by herself on album. And what I know she did it only on BOMT album. 

What are you even talking about?????????? BOMT had other people doing BGs too, and the only album with someone other than Britney doing adlibs was BJ. These demos and the showcase didn't cause a controversy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, therealmgo said:

What are you even talking about?????????? BOMT had other people doing BGs too, and the only album with someone other than Britney doing adlibs was BJ. These demos and the showcase didn't cause a 

Yes, She worked really hard. Her later albums includes some bg of her, but not much.

Let it be please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, ☆☆☆MikeCZ☆☆☆ said:

Britney Jean>Glory|BBMA new vocals

Don't understand this, but whatever.

Glory is just a new phase in her life, it's natural she actually took the time to make it as she idealized. And the BBMA wasn't a reaction lol. It's because of the lip sync, she pre recorded her vocals for the performance — although it's funny how she completely ignored this detail on POM. 

I love how you think Glory it's just an album for mend what Jean did. NOT.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×