Jump to content

FIRST SHOW of Reputation Stadium Tour: May 8 [Glendale, Arizona]


JonasSlave

Recommended Posts

taylor_swift_reputation_tour.jpg

 

What did you guys thought of this first show?

The stage was insane, the reviews positive, the setlist PERFECT!

 

Here's a sneak peak of Ready for It:

 

 

 

(Unfortunately, all videos are being deleted by Taylor Nation)

 

PHOTOS:

 

 

normal_002.jpgnormal_003.jpgnormal_006.jpg

normal_018.jpg

normal_019.jpg

 

SOME TEA / CURIOSITIES:

 

Taylor called off Kim when explaining why there's snakes on stage.

Her bf, Joe Alwyn, was in the middle of the audience. He was busted smiling when she was singing 'Gorgeous'.

Tifanny Haddish made an appearance at LWYMMD, during the ''Old Taylor'' moment.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, ღ Slave4Brit ღ said:

taylor_swift_reputation_tour.jpg

 

What did you guys thought of this first show?

The stage was insane, the reviews positive, the setlist PERFECT!

 

Here's a sneak peak of Ready for It:

 

 

 

(Unfortunately, all videos are being deleted by Taylor Nation)

 

PHOTOS:

 

 

normal_002.jpgnormal_003.jpgnormal_006.jpg

normal_018.jpg

normal_019.jpg

 

SOME TEA / CURIOSITIES:

 

Taylor called off Kim when explaining why there's snakes on stage.

Her bf, Joe Alwyn, was in the middle of the audience. He was busted smiling when she was singing 'Gorgeous'.

Tifanny Haddish made an appearance at LWYMMD, during the ''Old Taylor'' moment.

 

 

 

Who cares

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ☆☆☆MikeCZ☆☆☆ said:

Because someone said "cool" about something what is trash :umomg:

 

Lol, you also like Taylor.

Don't matter if it's her Country phase, nor her Pop, it's the same fucking person.

Also, her "Country" it's Pop Country. 

 

Lol, I don't know why you (and specially some B-Armys) make such a big deal on all of this. Like, Taylor is a fan of Britney since the beginning, she makes great Pop songs and has conceptual eras. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ღ Slave4Brit ღ said:

Lol, you also like Taylor.

Don't matter if it's her Country phase, nor her Pop, it's the same fucking person.

Also, her "Country" it's Pop Country. 

 

Lol, I don't know why you (and specially some B-Armys) make such a big deal on all of this. Like, Taylor is a fan of Britney since the beginning, she makes great Pop songs and has conceptual eras. 

1)Youre wrong

...Country Is NOT a pop. :dontteaseme:

...She is not THE SAME PERSON like before :dontteaseme:

...And she is bitch now with zero interesting stuff :dontteaseme:

...And im not her fan! I just like her first two albums! :dontteaseme:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, ☆☆☆MikeCZ☆☆☆ said:

1)Youre wrong

...Country Is NOT a pop. :dontteaseme:

...She is not THE SAME PERSON like before :dontteaseme:

...And she is bitch now with zero interesting stuff :dontteaseme:

...And im not her fan! I just like her first two albums! :dontteaseme:

Lol You're wrong! Lol!

Like, she DOES Country Pop — country with Pop influences. Lol! She started with Pop in 1989.

Don't come for me :dontteaseme:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, ☆☆☆MikeCZ☆☆☆ said:

1)Youre wrong

...Country Is NOT a pop. :dontteaseme:

...She is not THE SAME PERSON like before :dontteaseme:

...And she is bitch now with zero interesting stuff :dontteaseme:

...And im not her fan! I just like her first two albums! :dontteaseme:

And where did I said you were a fan? Just said you like it, the country or the Pop, whatever 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines