next album and new residency

1kissgoodnight

So we know that Britney will be heading back to Vegas after some international touring this summer.

This means a few things I think.

Firstly, I think it will mean a BIG new era. The vegas show has moved location, and will basically need a different theme/setup in order to be fresh and keep ticket sales high.

Piece of me had all the hits; the new show will need new hits. it's going to need enough new material to justify creating a whole different show for a period of like a year or however long the new residency will be.

Secondly, the new material needs to be out and creating a buzz earlier than the tickets for the new residency go on sale. With gaga and Gwen Stefani both heading to vegas, Britney will need a big enough buzz around her new show to compete with those who haven't already done vegas.

So I think we can be quite excited guys- I think the Glory material may feature more in the new show but there's gonna have to be something really fresh and big!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ☆☆☆MikeCZ☆☆☆ said:

Okay :mhm:

Hide contents

Tbh it seems to be like everyone who flopped down with sales and popularity is coming to Vegas museum. I can just hope Britney will be again popular.

I don't think it's the ones who flop, but the ones who have a legacy and iconic eras.

Gwen brought Harajuku culture from Japan to USA, and invented what would be the future Lady Gaga style in Sweet Escape era.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ImaSlave4Brit said:

I don't think it's the ones who flop, but the ones who have a legacy and iconic eras.

Gwen brought Harajuku culture from Japan to USA, and invented what would be the future Lady Gaga style in Sweet Escape era.

I know, But it was 10yrs ago. Her latest album flopped down. Its like everyone come to Vegas for bad sales. Britney is there so long.

I can't at people who still think Vegas is a bad idea meanwhile SO MANY artists want to have residencies now that BRITNEY showed them how lucrative it is.

The new show will definitely be completely different from piece of me, but I won't count on the setlist being drastically different. There will be new stuff without a doubt but things like baby, toxic, slave, etc will definitely still be there too.