Things You Do As a Britney Fan

Lascivious

What are some things you do as a Britney fan?

Lol I always read the comments on articles about Britney like on the Daily Mail or whatever and then I'll respond to the really bad hate comments. I also sometimes do this on Perez Hilton. Oh and on YouTube I'm always responding to hate comments about Britney and dragging hoes! Lmfao I can't help it, like I legit get triggered and have to reply.  

Whenever a new Britney song or music video comes out, I always post it on Facebook! So all my franz see it and I hope I get likes. :sew:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol I'm the exact opposite of you.

1. I never respond on any comments (which is really easy for me since someone else is likely gonna do it anyway so why waste time). I do read the comments tho.

2. I never share Britney content on my Face or Insta since none of the ppl I know in real life would care. However if I ever go to a Britney concert I'll DEFINITELY post videos/pics.

As for the things I do, I simply enjoy her music, watch the music videos/videos about her and talk about Britney news with fellow fans online. Also I'm slowly growing my merch collection.

Oh, and when no one can hear, I love to sing along to her songs

6 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

I respond to texts from certain friends and family members with Britney gifs. Every. Single. Time. Drives them crazy lmao. 

I also drunkenly buy Brit stuff online. 

If I really wanna annoy my friends I also use Britney GIFs 😂

23 minutes ago, Lascivious said:

What are some things you do as a Britney fan?

Lol I always read the comments on articles about Britney like on the Daily Mail or whatever and then I'll respond to the really bad hate comments. I also sometimes do this on Perez Hilton. Oh and on YouTube I'm always responding to hate comments about Britney and dragging hoes! Lmfao I can't help it, like I legit get triggered and have to reply.  

Whenever a new Britney song or music video comes out, I always post it on Facebook! So all my franz see it and I hope I get likes. :sew:

Everywhere write hateful comments under Taylor Swift videos and that Britney is better and one of her kind...what is truth :nothx: