Is there new Britney Spears music coming?!?!?

News

kimmel.gif?resize=593%2C350&ssl=1

Songwriter Jesse Saint John was hosting a Q and A on his twitter handle yesterday. A Britney Army fan asked Jesse if there was any new Britney Spears music coming. Jesse responded “Can’t Sayyyyyyyyyyyy” with a pregnant emote.

Fans were questioning why he was using a “Pregnant Emote”, which is very clever on Jesse’s end. The theory of the pregnant emote means that it is being created and it is not “born yet”, meaning you have to wait for it but it is coming.

Jesse Saint John wrote “Love Me Down” for Britney iconic 9th studio album “Glory”. We hope this tweet by Jesse means that Britney is working on some new music and it is coming HOPEFULLY soon! We are very exicited and the world is waiting for new music by our Queen Britney!!!!

Queen B is COMING!

queen-7.gif?w=700&ssl=1

View the full article

I hope he's being honest and not just egging Britney fans on, so many producers/writers tend to do this and I don't understand why. If he really is working on something for her then the post makes sense... But if he's not, why not just say "not sure if new Britney music is coming. I haven't been contacted." He better not be lying!

But ugh, I honestly can't imagine waiting for new Britney music until next year. That would suck but I think that's the most realistic time frame for another release. Would be so cool if she dropped a moody, Unusual You type of song for September or October though. I'll keep dreaming. :crying1:

5 hours ago, News said:

kimmel.gif?resize=593%2C350&ssl=1

Songwriter Jesse Saint John was hosting a Q and A on his twitter handle yesterday. A Britney Army fan asked Jesse if there was any new Britney Spears music coming. Jesse responded “Can’t Sayyyyyyyyyyyy” with a pregnant emote.

Fans were questioning why he was using a “Pregnant Emote”, which is very clever on Jesse’s end. The theory of the pregnant emote means that it is being created and it is not “born yet”, meaning you have to wait for it but it is coming.

Jesse Saint John wrote “Love Me Down” for Britney iconic 9th studio album “Glory”. We hope this tweet by Jesse means that Britney is working on some new music and it is coming HOPEFULLY soon! We are very exicited and the world is waiting for new music by our Queen Britney!!!!

Queen B is COMING!

queen-7.gif?w=700&ssl=1

View the full article

Sept 2019

UPDATE

Hey whats up guys, I just wanted to leave an update for the ƎLƎMƎNTS project. My bud was officially hired yesterday. The video will be shot in a 2 week period (not consecutively). A portion of it will be shot here in Los Angeles in a school near washington and ventura blvd. Another portion of it will be shot in a studio (Culver City probably) and the rest will be shot on location (tbd as of now). My bud says everything is a top secret, so I wont reveal any specific content (storyboards, concepts, music, lyrics, and things like that) to not get my friend in trouble and also to not feel like a d!ck This project is gonna be huge.