Taylor releases a new version of ''Delicate'' & ''September'' cover

JonasSlave

New stuff's coming! The reputation era has been very quiet in terms of promotion, however, seems to be doing well. Taylor released this week Spotify's ''Spotify Singles'', which are nothing more than two songs recorded where Taylor is rehearsing vocally and preparing the mixes for her tour.

She released an acoustic version of Delicate, along with Earth's original cover of September, Wind & Fire.

Listen here:

Streaming:

Remember that Taylor had already released an alternative version of the Delicate video, which is nothing more than a home recording  in InstaStories.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ImaSlave4Brit said:

New stuff's coming! The reputation era has been very quiet in terms of promotion, however, seems to be doing well. Taylor released this week Spotify's ''Spotify Singles'', which are nothing more than two songs recorded where Taylor is rehearsing vocally and preparing the mixes for her tour.

She released an acoustic version of Delicate, along with Earth's original cover of September, Wind & Fire.

Listen here:

Streaming:

Remember that Taylor had already released an alternative version of the Delicate video, which is nothing more than a home recording  in InstaStories.

lol her no ezgif-4-a2aeec86ca.gif.e2fa6f7fac2b524ba83a1010a54ffa11.gif

1 minute ago, ☆☆☆MikeCZ☆☆☆ said:

She can't sing :nonotatall:

Idk why you are wasting your expensive time for person like she is, you have for more :orlynow:

I don't really care about her vocal skills.

I do love her song compositions and I relate to them. As I do with some of Britney's.

giphy.gif