Britney sings ''Think'', by Aretha Franklin {Original Tone}

JonasSlave

Just now, ImaSlave4Brit said:

You know... Producers wanted her to make a different voice from her natural tone, which is more low (and somehow more powerful). Rumors are that she does lipsync because she damaged her voice doing that Baby tone.

Oh yeah right, I guess that could be it, I do think with practice tho she could use her natural voice more but maybe no one encourages her too, idk, I guess it’s something that will just remain a mystery.

3 hours ago, Lonely-Ass said:

I get these videos are for fun but people already think she sounds like a chipmunk. Why prove their argument by posting chipmunk vocals like that. 

On topic: Thanks for lowering the pitch. I can hear her actual voice!!! Can't wait for another in 6 months. 

I already made it 13hrs ago who in real voice. Why 2 threads about the same?

7 minutes ago, ImaSlave4Brit said:

I'm not a fan of hers but I can do it for you :sunglasses:

Im not her fan too in 100% ...I like some of her old songs (I think 15 tracks) + 2007/2013 albums. Only what is worthy for buy is these 07/13 albums for me and wish work with her for music music videos for these.

Im just curious about her upcoming english album.

I think she found herself in 2007 in music taste.

Am I bad? :moorangu:

Britney's slowing gaining confidence in her voice and people still want to shit on her and complain. From the beginning she's always praised all of her peers voices but never her own. I love that she's doing this, I couldn't give less of a fuck if she uses a filter or not. This is progress to her gaining confidence in her voice and I love it.

10 minutes ago, ☆☆☆MikeCZ☆☆☆ said:

Im not her fan too in 100% ...I like some of her old songs (I think 15 tracks) + 2007/2013 albums. Only what is worthy for buy is these 07/13 albums for me and wish work with her for music music videos for these.

Im just curious about her upcoming english album.

I think she found herself in 2007 in music taste.

Am I bad? :moorangu:

Nope, not at all. :hug:

• Awesome 1

13 hours ago, ImaSlave4Brit said:

You know... Producers wanted her to make a different voice from her natural tone, which is more low (and somehow more powerful). Rumors are that she does lipsync because she damaged her voice doing that Baby tone.

*FAKE RUMOURS*. Okay - with this way she saved her natural voice for now and can serve to us her pre-debut vocals :laughbrit: