Britney Spears: Your Favorite Non-Single Track?

JonasSlave

Not sure if this thread was done before... but decided to make it anyway.

My favorite non-single song from Britney is Unusual You. (and I know it was a single in Australia, but who cares) :laughbrit:

I know this may not count, but I also love the demo version of Heaven on Earth, ''Your''. :snapney:

220px-Unusual_You_Britney.jpg maxresdefault.jpg

And you?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ☆☆☆MikeCZ☆☆☆ said:
17 minutes ago, lolvemedown said:

Girl in The Mirror, Before the Goodbye, No Seas Cortes, What You Need, Someday, Hevean on Earth, Out from Under, How I Roll, Invitation, Hold On Tite, Email My Heart, Now That I Found You, Don't Keep Me Waiting :tea2:

OMGGG I LOVE DON'T KEEP ME WAITING! MY FAV SONG ON FEMME FATALE :heidiomg:

• Like 1

Funny about her is that 90% of her best stuff never made it as a single. I really want them to revisit her non singles and package them as a greatest tracks album. I wonder if they did that which song would be singles. In my mind that album would be called "Going Deep" (a reference to Janet) and the album would be 

-BTMYH (US version only)

-DGKOMD

-LMB

-BOM

-TOMH

-Shadow

-GN(IGAP)

-Heaven on Earth

-KTL 

-Inside Out

-UY

-the remix of MATM

-Shattered Glass

-L&L

-Alien

-Dont Cry 

-LMD

-Better

And of those my favorite is probably TOMH and it would be the first single of the set with a dope ass music video.

Heaven On Earth is fucking iconic. It deserved so much more! So happy to see so many of you guys appreciating that flawless track! 

Hmm, this is kind of a wild card but I think "Scary" from the Japanese deluxe version of Femme Fatale was sooooooo misused by Team Britney. Like wow. That could have been a top 10 smash hit with longevity. Criminal kind of killed the era though, blah. Inside Out not being released was a shame too. Femme Fatale era could have had even MORE longevity, but it was still a very successful era.