Femme Fatale vs Britney Jean

Legendary

Femme Fatale vs Britney Jean  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Femme Fatale vs Britney Jean

8 minutes ago, lanlan:1 said:

Ok back to topic! I'm not fan of both album (But I sometimes listen to FF if I wanna shake my bottom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) Brinty Joan is literally the worst album I've ever heard :bj: ofc FF is better :orly:

SAAAME! I perform to the studio versions of FFT hahah

• Like 2

On 5. 4. 2018 at 5:59 AM, cthulhu said:

@Faith i find it so funny how you now hide behind that account Manuella! Why don't you post from your main laracroft account?Universe being so dead you now have to post nonstop with a dupe account to make it seem somewhat active? lmao pathetic :lolohgawd:

On 5. 4. 2018 at 6:46 AM, lanlan:1 said:

@cthulhu Even if they are the same person, at least she is constantly posting stuff and trying to make this place more active. And the first thing you post is to ''expose'' her? Pathetic :lolohgawd:

On 5. 4. 2018 at 7:07 AM, cthulhu said:

you don't even realize the mistakes you did with that @@Faith account Manuella but no problem by me! actually I'd like to see you keep pretending you are a "young little girl". You also freaked out so much you posted multiple times in a row in this thread to "prove" you are not Manuella.Way to give away yourself LMAO :lolohgawd:

I don't get these ones ezgif-4-45dabc1636.gif.69d00e1111ae62d52e07a06e50f1d782.gif

Dont tell me that @laracroftonline have here more than one account? ezgif-4-45dabc1636.gif.69d00e1111ae62d52e07a06e50f1d782.gif