Britney rejects Kevin Federline's increase in child support payment

JonasSlave

Looks like Britney won't allow Kevin take advantage of her. Also, looks like she'll do everything she can if he continues to ask for such crazy amounts of money.

Check it out:

“Kevin seems to believe it’s fair and much lower than what a judge would order based on her income,” the Spears insider reveals, noting the singer recently wrapped a lucrative Vegas residency.

However, the dad of six may need to test his theory in court because Spears and her father, Jamie Spears, have officially rejected his ask. (Federline shares 15-year-old Kori and 13-year-old Kaleb with ex-fiancée Shar Jackson and 6-year-old Jordan and 3-year-old Peyton with wife Victoria Prince.)

The pop star, 36, already covers their sons’ expenses, notes the source, so “they believe this is nothing but a shameless money grab. Kevin hasn’t had a full-time job in a long time. He just continues to sponge off Britney.”

Though Spears cannot have full custody of the boys while under her dad’s conservatorship, “she absolutely will not allow Kevin to take advantage of her,” asserts the insider. “If he even dares to with hold her kids from her after asking for a child support increase, there will be hell to pay.”

britney-spears-kevin-federline1.jpg?w=76

Source: Us Weekly

• Like 2

I hate this guy for real and I really don't think that he's a good dad. I read that he's not paying anything for child support to Shar Jackson on Exhale, not a single penny AND YET he asks for 20,000$ more! I'd be totally okay if he had a proper job like a normal person but HELL NO! I hope Daddy Spears ends her c-ship so that she can fight for the custody of her boys. :smokeney: 

• Like 2

Even out of the conservatorship it is likely she will never have FULL custody. 50/50, basically what it is now only in legal terms and she will STILL have to pay him support. I'm glad they're not going down without a fight though, because it's true- Kevin will keep asking for more and more. And considering Britney covers all expenses and still pays support, it's doubtful he'll get whatever huge increase he thinks he will, or an increase at all if it does go to court.

• Like 1

On 4/4/2018 at 10:51 AM, Smilerinho said:

I hate this guy for real and I really don't think that he's a good dad. I read that he's not paying anything for child support to Shar Jackson on Exhale, not a single penny AND YET he asks for 20,000$ more! I'd be totally okay if he had a proper job like a normal person but HELL NO! I hope Daddy Spears ends her c-ship so that she can fight for the custody of her boys. :smokeney: 

:hug: Yes, sweetie

On 4/7/2018 at 11:57 AM, heather said:

Even out of the conservatorship it is likely she will never have FULL custody. 50/50, basically what it is now only in legal terms and she will STILL have to pay him support. I'm glad they're not going down without a fight though, because it's true- Kevin will keep asking for more and more. And considering Britney covers all expenses and still pays support, it's doubtful he'll get whatever huge increase he thinks he will, or an increase at all if it does go to court.

I feel like once the c-ship is over she's going to fight for full physical custody since she's providing the monetary support. He will get visitation and the boys will be allowed to stay over but to me it wouldn't make sense to split custody 50/50 if she's no longer deemed unstable.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

I feel like once the c-ship is over she's going to fight for full physical custody since she's providing the monetary support. He will get visitation and the boys will be allowed to stay over but to me it wouldn't make sense to split custody 50/50 if she's no longer deemed unstable.

No. There would be no reason to take the custody from Kevin. He's not a danger to the kids. He provides for them, and they're healthy in his care. The most Britney will get is legal 50/50.

• Like 1