Can we talk about how Britney's Passenger is actually better than Sia's?

edurance

Like it doesn't even matter that Sia's vocals are stronger than Brit's. To me Britney does a much better job at expressing the whole "eager for discovering and experiencing" vibe of the song, while Sia's vocals are somehow more moody and lethargic...

By the way, some YT channel uploaded this last week and It already has more than 2 million views... This could have been the bright, fresh and personal second single Perfume never really was... :beyoncecry:

• Like 3

I love all three versions, but it's very clear that they have their pros and cons.

Katy's Perry: vocally good, but rhythmically unfinished and clearly a rough idea.

Sia: amazing powerful vocals, but lacking passion in certain areas (particularly the first verse).

Britney: of course mastered, and sounds amazing in Britney's parts. But the major disappointment is that the song is 90%Myah and 10%Britney. Still waiting on those stems.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ☆☆☆MikeCZ☆☆☆ said:

wtf? I hear only her screaming vocals on bg during chorus part.... 

Also she did good vocal job in BMS bgv :laughbrit:

I will make soon album version without Myah voice :laughbrit:

I'm guessing it will have the Britney parts from the last chorus of the acoustic version? If so, I'm very much looking forward :D