What do you think about other kids of Kevin Federline?

Smilerinho

So I was chatting with another Britney stan and to be fair he said it was normal to ask for more money as child support. Here his tweets:

54c27bedf82280b494761c9373d563ab.png

27cee6260b309ad4637f8a0032fdcc15.png

I think it's none of Britney's business and/or responsibility to look after all his kids. Here my response:

8b86f0f3c0e1d27057c00395e7648e18.png

e1c3d578aecd77096f8f0adcc6419036.png

What do you think? Am I the only person who thinks like that? Am I a cruel b*tch??? Or a logical b*tch???

200w.webp

The original tweeter is correct: This is how the US custody and child support laws are currently set and he’s well within his right to ask for more money. As for Britney having the kids so much - this is a casual agreement between the two, one Kevin could legally revoke at any point and force the issue to court to set a new arrangement (which I don’t believe would be altered with Britney still under a conservatorship; now, once that’s lifted, that’s a different story).  

The other kids have nothing to do with it unless Britney’s legal team can prove he’s asking for money and abusing what he’s currently getting. 

SN: I hate the US child custody and support system. They are archaic and don’t take the changing landscape of family dynamics into account. They’re still set in the 50s when women didn’t work and gays didn’t exist (obviously exaggerating there). 

Those other kids didn’t come out of Britney’s body, therefore, she shouldn’t have to support them, they’re not her responsibility, their father should get a legit job...end of story.

Now I genuinely feel for the other kids if they get jealous of what SP and JJ have, that would suck, but it’s not their fault their mom is who she is and is capable of giving them that kind of life.

But there should be another law to protect breadwinner's -in our case, Britney's- rights if the partner is a scammer. Kevin is a legit scammer in this case. No proper job, I have no idea about his life as a dad, I might be biased but I don't think that he's a good father. Like seriously he's getting paid 20,000$ already so why he needs more? 

13 minutes ago, Smilerinho said:

But there should be another law to protect breadwinner's -in our case, Britney's- rights if the partner is a scammer. Kevin is a legit scammer in this case. No proper job, I have no idea about his life as a dad, I might be biased but I don't think that he's a good father. Like seriously he's getting paid 20,000$ already so why he needs more? 

I mean, sure there “should” be this other law, but there’s not. And we have no proof Kevin’s abusing what he’s getting. Let it play out in court. 

8 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

I mean, sure there “should” be this other law, but there’s not. And we have no proof Kevin’s abusing what he’s getting. Let it play out in court. 

That's why Daddy Spears asked for his tax stuff right? God I'm dying to see SP&JJ turn 18. AAAND the end of the c-ship.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Smilerinho said:

That's why Daddy Spears asked for his tax stuff right? God I'm dying to see SP&JJ turn 18. AAAND the end of the c-ship.

Yeah, he’s trying to see if there is financial abuse. Tbh, if this goes to court Britney would most likely lose/have to pay up more. I bet it would be less than whatever Kevin’s asking for, but more than what she’s currently paying. 

We we need an overhaul of that system! All it does is screw everyone involved. 

• Like 1