Your idea of B10

Legendary

Tracklist

1. 13 tracks on standard, +3 deluxe, +1 Japanese exclusive

2. Most of the tracks having a R&B sounding & making a throwback to the Blackout album

3, Producers I'd like to be involved with general album production: Danja, Burns, Max Martin & Jonas Blue (Let me dream of this last one :crying1:

• Album Cover

A brunette Britney in a place that has a industrial/abandoned vibe

• Genre

Pop (Definitely a little bit darker than 'Blackout')

R&B (Rihanna's 'Rated R' vibes)

• Anything else that you want

3 different singles

Video treatment for 4/5 songs

Even though most people hate them, I'd love for 'The Chainsmokers' to produce one song for her album (Something like 'Setting Fires' or 'I Can't Change Who You Are'). This one wouldn't be a single, but it'll definitely boost Britney's popularity amongst the EDM community, which I strongly believe would help with overall sales.

• Awesome 1

I hope she stops writing about sex and physical stuff because I'm so done and I wanna see the vulnerable side of her, singing about real feeling and more deep things. I don't want a Japanese or deluxe edition or whatever because we all know that her team never releases bonus tracks as singles and I don't want them to be wasted. I worked so hard to get over "Mood Ring" but it's too painful that I can't handle it anymore, it's so unfair that it's only available in Japanese edition. But, a hidden track would be really cool. I don't want another album with Britney's face on it (Baby One More Time, In The Zone, Femme Fatale, Britney Jean, Glory). I think body-shot album covers are cooler like Oops I Did It Again, Britney, Blackout, Circus AND I WOULD DIE FOR A HIGH QUALITY BOOKLET SHOOTING!!! "Glory" has a cool mixture of genres in my opinion and she can keep doing it but I'm also here to hear more ballads. 

I wanna have more than 2 music videos & no more scrapping. "Britney" era was amazing video-wise. Hire me Larry.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1