Which Artists You'd Like to See Featuring Britney Spears

Smilerinho

I'd like to see new and bizarre names like Post Malone. I know he's a "newbie", he doesn't have a cool image in my opinion and he obviously can't sing/perform, but I really like his music. His beats are cool and not loud. I don't want any collaborations like that on B10 but I'd like to see Britney's name on another artists' albums. What do you think? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Smilerinho said:

I'd like to see new and bizarre names like Post Malone. I know he's a "newbie", he doesn't have a cool image in my opinion and he obviously can't sing/perform, but I really like his music. His beats are cool and not loud. I don't want any collaborations like that on B10 but I'd like to see Britney's name on another artists' albums. What do you think? 

Christina Aguilera or with Justin Timberlake :fixhair:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Cherry0212 said:

Definitely a collaboration with Justin Timberlake or Beyoncé 

I really don't wanna see Beyoncé anywhere close to Britney. I mean there's a reason why people calling her as "Thiefoncé". That's a "no-no" for me. I would die for JT but c'mon y'all we know it ain't gonna happen. :NoNo: 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

On 14-3-2018 at 9:20 AM, Smilerinho said:

I really don't wanna see Beyoncé anywhere close to Britney. I mean there's a reason why people calling her as "Thiefoncé". That's a "no-no" for me. I would die for JT but c'mon y'all we know it ain't gonna happen. :NoNo: 

Okay, I never heard anyone call Beyoncé that.. :Icant: so why do they call her that? I love Beyoncé and Britney and JT so Idk.. I thought it would be cool ? but I know it will never happen sooo

• Like 1

On 3/13/2018 at 6:29 PM, Cherry0212 said:

Definitely a collaboration with Justin Timberlake or Beyoncé 

No JT for me, but I always wanted to see Britney and Bey collab. I think it had a better chance of happening some years ago rather than now, though.

If she *had* to do another collab, I wanna see her with her mega-fan Cardi B hahaha.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

No JT for me, but I always wanted to see Britney and Bey collab. I think it had a better chance of happening some years ago rather than now, though.

If she *had* to do another collab, I wanna see her with her mega-fan Cardi B hahaha.

Yes, that's what I thought too! And with Cardi B would be nice I think haha

• Like 2