K Fed Wants More Child Support

ifuseekme

3 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Doesn’t she have full custody now? I could understand this if he still did and she was banking again, but my understanding is that the kids are with her most of the time. I mean, $20k/month is a lot of money already. Maybe he’s struggling with all 15 kids he has lmao. 

20k is more than enough for 2 kids. You can basicly spoil them with pretty much everything they want

3 hours ago, ☆☆☆BritardinaJoanne☆☆☆ said:

tbh, im wrong in english -  he wants to see his children and for it he wants to give her money?

He is not in contact with his children?

No, he wants more child support from her in general. He gets a percentage of her earnings and it was initially set at $20k/month. Now that she is earning (way) more, he is arguing he should receive a larger portion. The argument is that the kids deserve the same lifestyle, whether with their mom or dad. 

Does that make sense? Honestly, Britney and K-Fed’s arrangement aside, the US custody system is fucked. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Doesn’t she have full custody now? I could understand this if he still did and she was banking again, but my understanding is that the kids are with her most of the time. I mean, $20k/month is a lot of money already. Maybe he’s struggling with all 15 kids he has lmao. 

She has primary custody, meaning they're with her at least 51% of the time. She still would pay him child support because she makes more money than him. If Kevin made more than her, he'd have to pay  her child support. Technically, if her income has changed their agreement could be adjusted based on that change (both if it goes up or down) but I don't know, I don't really see this one being true. If it is, I'm sure Britney will go along with it. She doesn't want her boys (or their sisters, lets be real) to go without when they're not with her.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

He's going to keep asking for increases until the boys are 18 or she makes less money. 

All child support cases go like this. I wonder if he's asked for more in alimony? 

Maybe in the USA, but my case was easily solved. My dad was more than happy to send a certain amount of money to my mom knowing that every euro was put in me because my mom makes less than my dad. Sometimes the solution is simple

4 hours ago, mernaprimadonna said:

Hope he gets cancer and dies

Now that’s fucked up, despite what fans may think of Kevin, those kids love their father and shouldn’t have to go through that just cuz he’s doing what any divorced parent who has less does.

BUT his lazy ass should be forced to get a REAL job, screw that occasional DJ gig shit, in most divorces where there’s kids, the parent receiving child support still works.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

He's going to keep asking for increases until the boys are 18 or she makes less money. 

All child support cases go like this. I wonder if he's asked for more in alimony? 

He doesn't get alimony. Their prenup stated he would only get it fora year after the divorce AND he's remarried now.

On 24/02/2018 at 12:39 AM, ☆☆☆BritardinaJoanne☆☆☆ said:

tbh, im wrong in english -  he wants to see his children and for it he wants to give her money?

He is not in contact with his children?

LA :shook:.   ... Omg miky she pay money per month to kevin just to be her son .... And now KF want more money ... Have another evil plan ... Poor britney :crying1: she choose wrong housband 

21 minutes ago, endadollar said:

LA :shook:.   ... Omg miky she pay money per month to kevin just to be her son .... And now KF want more money ... Have another evil plan ... Poor britney :crying1: she choose wrong housband 

But its also her problem. They could have a deal about children care in 50:50.... :orangu:

Don't tell me that Kevin not seen his children since 2008? :orangu:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ☆☆☆BritardinaJoanne☆☆☆ said:

But its also her problem. They could have a deal about children care in 50:50.... :orangu:

Don't tell me that Kevin not seen his children since 2008? :orangu:

But KF never care his children he care money only and now plan to increase the money from britney to himself only not for children , children's feed by britney 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aleks said:

Has that disgusting fucktard no shame? :soawkward: He's such a great role model for his way too many kids. Just imagine what his kids will think of him in a few years :uhwtf: 

Selfish guy doesn't care how dying Britney and his children is ... All he thinking it's just only his own happyness only ... He will come to britney only when he need something from her he doesn't care at all ..... He just make himself as trash :heidicries:

• Like 1

How is it possible for her to have legal custody of her children when she does not have legal custody of herself?

My guess is that Kevin and her dad worked out a generous vsitation agreement outside the courts.  The children probably also have a nanny or security guard when they are with her.

• Like 2

How is it possible for her to have legal custody of her children when she does not have legal custody of herself?

My guess is that Kevin and her dad worked out a generous vsitation agreement outside the courts.  The children probably also have a nanny or security guard when they are with her.

She got primary custody of her children again years ago. :ashley:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, tonyfan said:

This is a common misconception about the conservatorship. People within them still have MANY rights as adults including the right to have children.

• Like 2