in my glory fan made tour and more

britneyscircu501

So I don't mean to be a bitch, but here's my review.

Pros: 

• Doesn't use the common tracks from other eras.
  • The edit of If I'm Dancing is kinda cool.
  • The mix of Better is really good.
  • I like the autotune and chopped vocals on 3.
  • I REALLY like the edit of Up n Down.
  • The new version of The Hits isn't bad. It's almost like a new Chris Cox megamix.
  • Radar is cool.
  • Toxic is cool.

Cons

•  Some tracks sound low quality. (From skimming around.)
  • When you mentioned costumes, I assumed they would be photoshopped NEW costumes.
  • You used Kosmik's Invitation from Glory8, and used Moretto's Work Bitch Legacy Edit :wyd: I'm half surprised Love Me Down isn't my edit.
  • You have Radar, Born To Make You Happy, and Trip to your Heart but not DLMBTLTK??? :nickyoung:

I started listening here.
  • The intro is the FFT intro remake... I think. With My Prerogative edited in. With some French wording.
  • Liar is... Really low quality. Like, REALLY low quality. And it's just the CCMC edit, with an urban intro. And some bad editing.
  • I didn't like Slave's adlibs being added into If I'm Dancing.
  • Okay, continuing using other material, the I Am Britney Jean interlude is just Break The Ice from TCSBS... With some editing.
  • I gotta mention here, a lot of the editing is done really poorly.
  • Alien... Also belongs to Kosmik.
  • Til It's Gone is the Maxim Andreev mix.
  • I've heard the edit of Ooh La La before. I just don't remember where.
  • Okay, you reused S&S and Boys, and I'm not sure if you edited it or not, but Kosmik did that.
  • If I'm not mistaken, that BOMT is just the 1999 vma's version, edited.
  • Okay, you included the random Samba dance from Live & More.
  • Slave 4 U is literally Kosmik's verison, with some added adlibs and zombie moaning?
  • Why is G-Eazy's verse filtered when the stems are out? I'm assuming this is someone else's edit :orangu:
  • The mix of Private Show is... Not good at all.
  • Clumsy is by @Trace. It even has his tag!
  • Again, Till The World Ends is by Kosmik.

So I'm just wondering, did you edit ANY of these mixes? Cause this seems like a huge compilation to me.

And it's pretty distasteful to take other people's edits and remixes and put them in a tour... But you haven't taken credit as them being yours, so I mean...

You could at least provide the original source.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

So I don't mean to be a bitch, but here's my review.

Pros: 

• Doesn't use the common tracks from other eras.
  • The edit of If I'm Dancing is kinda cool.
  • The mix of Better is really good.
  • I like the autotune and chopped vocals on 3.
  • I REALLY like the edit of Up n Down.
  • The new version of The Hits isn't bad. It's almost like a new Chris Cox megamix.
  • Radar is cool.
  • Toxic is cool.

Cons

•  Some tracks sound low quality. (From skimming around.)
  • When you mentioned costumes, I assumed they would be photoshopped NEW costumes.
  • You used Kosmik's Invitation from Glory8, and used Moretto's Work Bitch Legacy Edit :wyd: I'm half surprised Love Me Down isn't my edit.
  • You have Radar, Born To Make You Happy, and Trip to your Heart but not DLMBTLTK??? :nickyoung:

I started listening here.
  • The intro is the FFT intro remake... I think. With My Prerogative edited in. With some French wording.
  • Liar is... Really low quality. Like, REALLY low quality. And it's just the CCMC edit, with an urban intro. And some bad editing.
  • I didn't like Slave's adlibs being added into If I'm Dancing.
  • Okay, continuing using other material, the I Am Britney Jean interlude is just Break The Ice from TCSBS... With some editing.
  • I gotta mention here, a lot of the editing is done really poorly.
  • Alien... Also belongs to Kosmik.
  • Til It's Gone is the Maxim Andreev mix.
  • I've heard the edit of Ooh La La before. I just don't remember where.
  • Okay, you reused S&S and Boys, and I'm not sure if you edited it or not, but Kosmik did that.
  • If I'm not mistaken, that BOMT is just the 1999 vma's version, edited.
  • Okay, you included the random Samba dance from Live & More.
  • Slave 4 U is literally Kosmik's verison, with some added adlibs and zombie moaning?
  • Why is G-Eazy's verse filtered when the stems are out? I'm assuming this is someone else's edit :orangu:
  • The mix of Private Show is... Not good at all.
  • Clumsy is by @Trace. It even has his tag!
  • Again, Till The World Ends is by Kosmik.

So I'm just wondering, did you edit ANY of these mixes? Cause this seems like a huge compilation to me.

And it's pretty distasteful to take other people's edits and remixes and put them in a tour... But you haven't taken credit as them being yours, so I mean...

You could at least provide the original source.

all of the studio versions were from YouTube because I don't know how to mix I know its really crap but I wanted to put it up for download I know its really bad

• Like 1

Just now, britneyscircu501 said:

all of the studio versions were from YouTube because I don't know how to mix I know its really crap but I wanted to put it up for download I know its really bad

Well, it's an okay concept, but I was expecting like, brand new remixes and stuff.

Like the Legacy or Genesis or Glory8.

So I mean, you get an A for effort.

But lowkey shame on you for not using my edit of love me down :dontteaseme: 

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2018 at 11:43 PM, HeadstrongWolf said:

Well, it's an okay concept, but I was expecting like, brand new remixes and stuff.

Like the Legacy or Genesis or Glory8.

So I mean, you get an A for effort.

But lowkey shame on you for not using my edit of love me down :dontteaseme: 

Ooh :concerned: I still think it's awesome :)