Scammer Alert

MelaniesPlayground

1 minute ago, ifuseekme said:

i have alot of health issues which i had to put first before this. im sorry i never got back to your pm, but u did try to trade for the gaga video i had so part of me also thought u didnt want anything else

:nothx: How come you never mentioned it before? I would of been fine waiting, but you left it too long without explanation. And I did actually ask about other things, like the Skrillex thing

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MelaniesPlayground said:

:nothx: How come you never mentioned it before? I would of been fine waiting, but you left it too long without explanation. And I did actually ask about other things, like the Skrillex thing

because i dont normally feel comfortable mentioning things like that to people online, but i figured if I told u, u could understand

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MelaniesPlayground said:

I don't know, I don't stalk you :Icant: And over half of them leaked ages ago, months to even years ago :confidence: So don't pull the fake days ago excuse. And same goes for you, you should of checked before you traded your stuff as well :Icant:

Actually it's a well known fact in the trading community that they are a scammer :pieceofwhat:

More-so than Circuit now.

• Like 1

Just now, MelaniesPlayground said:

:confidence: Who else did they scam?

Well me for one :pieceofwhat:

And several other users on here and SoundCloud. I don't know specifics.

I just know my stuff. Trust me babe.

I was given the green light from my source to leak the stems to dywco because they had them.

But yeah, you're new here so you wouldn't know, but us that have been here a good minute, we been known :pieceofwhat:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

Well me for one :pieceofwhat:

And several other users on here and SoundCloud. I don't know specifics.

I just know my stuff. Trust me babe.

I was given the green light from my source to leak the stems to dywco because they had them.

But yeah, you're new here so you wouldn't know, but us that have been here a good minute, we been known :pieceofwhat:

when did i scam u? :donteven:

• Like 1

No need for a link anymore! :cackle: Here's what is left:

1. Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer (Studio Acapella)
  2. Cobra Starship - You Make Me Feel… (Stems)
  3. Bishop Briggs - Pray (Empty Gun) (Instrumental)
  5. Xenia Ghali - The Sun (Extended Mix) .WAV

UPDATE:

@ifuseekme Has made up for the 4 tracks, now trading: 

1. Xenia Ghali - The Sun (Extended Mix) .WAV
  • Like 1

Just now, MelaniesPlayground said:

They are though :Icant: And no remixes aren't, fanmades sound familiar to you? 

They aren't though. :Icant: REmasters are fanmade (normally). Masters are the original files. Remember the huge-ass HIAM 5GB file? That was the master. Does the term "master tape" sound familiar to you?
And did you read what I said about remixes? " Remixes ARE tradable, there are unleaked official remixes."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, therealmgo said:

They aren't though. :Icant: REmasters are fanmade (normally). Masters are the original files. Remember the huge-ass HIAM 5GB file? That was the master. Does the term "master tape" sound familiar to you?
And did you read what I said about remixes? " Remixes ARE tradable, there are unleaked official remixes."

How would you know that they're official to start with? :Icant: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MelaniesPlayground said:

How would you know that they're official to start with? :Icant: 

If we had official confirmation on them. How do we know that stems are official to start with? How do we know they aren't all just filters?!? NOTHING IS REALLY LEAKED BY BRITNEY!!!!!! get a grip lol. official remixes are totally tradable.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, therealmgo said:

If we had official confirmation on them. How do we know that stems are official to start with? How do we know they aren't all just filters?!? NOTHING IS REALLY LEAKED BY BRITNEY!!!!!! get a grip lol. official remixes are totally tradable.

Did I say Britney? :nothx: I don't even care much about her, and they're still not.

• Like 1

@therealmgo stealing my wig like always

@MelaniesPlayground this isn't a trading site. We have a trade SECTION but it's not really used cause that shit goes down in PMs. 

Yes, unreleased remixes exist. (Several Phunkstar Mixes are out there but not leaked. I even asked Bentley Jones himself.)

Master files are real. Remasters are not. It's almost like you're saying YouTube uploads are the highest quality :shade:

I'm sorry but like, no wonder you got scammed.

You can be here, but only for Britney. If you want other stuff, you're better off on SoundCloud.

But I mean, that's just what I think. The more users, the messier :queenflopga:

• Like 2