Scammer Alert

MelaniesPlayground

:concerned: @ifuseekme has scammed me, read below for the whole scammer alert

Scammer Alert: Ifuseekme - Date: December 27 - Present -  What Happened: Basically, I traded Die For You and That's All for Body Bag and Too Close To The Sun, what I didn't know was that Body Bag was already leaked back in 2017, skip to the next trade: They then scammed for a Liz track (Dangerous) I found out that the Stay "demo" that leaked was a fake ( One of the ones @Reflecting leaked) I sent them an acapella to make up for that. Last trade with a scam in it was  the Warrior (Instrumental) and Do Ya Thang (Instrumental) for All About That (Instrumental) and another instrumental, turns out that the All About That instrumental was leaked :cypher: I told them about the leak of it and said they would make it up another day (Which was said nearly a month ago now) Skip to the present, on Monday I asked them to make up for it by sending a writers demo or a unreleased ID thing (Not sure what it is, they never replied) with no reply or anything :awkwardney: Another thing I found out, they had also scammed me a previous time for a set of incomplete What The Hell stems, reading this forum helped since I found out the instrumental stems already leaked :nothx: 

Dates of the trades: Die For You & That's All - December 27th

All About That & Pray (Empty Gun) instrumental: January 18th (When I said it was leaked)

Dangerous: 31st December 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, I_need_me said:

On a more serious note, it seems like there are a lot of shady people out there. I think it's kinda dumb that they trick people like that just to get an instrumental or whatever, I don't know :soawkward: 

I knew people would do that all the time, it seems like a smart, but dick way to get things :mhm: 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MelaniesPlayground said:

:concerned: @ifuseekme has scammed me, read below for the whole scammer alert

Scammer Alert: Ifuseekme - Date: December 27 - Present -  What Happened: Basically, I traded Die For You and That's All for Body Bag and Too Close To The Sun, what I didn't know was that Body Bag was already leaked back in 2017, skip to the next trade: They then scammed for a Liz track (Dangerous) I found out that the Stay "demo" that leaked was a fake ( One of the ones @Reflecting leaked) I sent them an acapella to make up for that. Last trade with a scam in it was  the Warrior (Instrumental) and Do Ya Thang (Instrumental) for All About That (Instrumental) and another instrumental, turns out that the All About That instrumental was leaked :cypher: I told them about the leak of it and said they would make it up another day (Which was said nearly a month ago now) Skip to the present, on Monday I asked them to make up for it by sending a writers demo or a unreleased ID thing (Not sure what it is, they never replied) with no reply or anything :awkwardney: Another thing I found out, they had also scammed me a previous time for a set of incomplete What The Hell stems, reading this forum helped since I found out the instrumental stems already leaked :nothx: 

Dates of the trades: Die For You & That's All - December 27th

All About That & Pray (Empty Gun) instrumental: January 18th (When I said it was leaked)

Dangerous: 31st December 

sis  i told u i had no idea they leaked. u could've pmed me before just assuming im a scammer:soawkward:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ifuseekme said:

this is what happened, i told them they could pick something that wasnt the gaga video and they never picked anything

I did pick actually, if you can read PM's I asked for the 5 Seconds Of Summer writers demo :morning:

i mean its hard to keep up with all the leaks, stuff leaks almost everyday and i took a couple breaks due to mental health reasons and stuff leaked then

That doesn't stop you from searching though :morning:

people have told me that stuff leaked but never gave specifics. how is this helpful?

If something's leaked, it's leaked :stretcher:

*Insert something smart here* o.O

MelaniesPlayground

• One Hit Wonder
  •  
  • MelaniesPlayground
  • Members
  • 322 posts
  • United Kingdom

i had no idea, what do u want besides the lady gaga videos?

Let me quickly scan your list, I will trade the video as well for something though :stretcher:

I found your list don't worry :P To make up for Dangerous & All About That (Instrumental) can I have the 5 Seconds of summer writers demo thing?  ( @ifuseekme)

What is the Skrillex thing? (Unreleased ID thing)

:tragic: I've just been informed Body Bag actually leaked in 2016

And wow, I see you on Britney Universe; the What The Hell instrumental stems leaked! :angry: I've posted a scammer alert already, and have been told by many you don't listen to them when your stuff is leaked :morning: You owe me

i had no idea that stuff leaked. people would say that stuff leaked but never give specifics. i would have given you something but since u posted those alerts, im not giving u anything

:cackle: Well that just proofs you're a scammer, I would of gave an update with the post and said you did send; but now you're just a scammer

Reflecting reacted to this

MelaniesPlayground

• One Hit Wonder
  •  
  • MelaniesPlayground
  • Members
  • 322 posts
  • United Kingdom

And you already knew the What The Hell instrumental stems leaked, as told on Britney Universe :hottie:

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, MelaniesPlayground said:

this is what happened, i told them they could pick something that wasnt the gaga video and they never picked anything

I did pick actually, if you can read PM's I asked for the 5 Seconds Of Summer writers demo :morning:

i mean its hard to keep up with all the leaks, stuff leaks almost everyday and i took a couple breaks due to mental health reasons and stuff leaked then

That doesn't stop you from searching though :morning:

people have told me that stuff leaked but never gave specifics. how is this helpful?

If something's leaked, it's leaked :stretcher:

MelaniesPlayground

• One Hit Wonder
  •  
  • MelaniesPlayground
  • Members
  • 322 posts
  • United Kingdom

i had no idea, what do u want besides the lady gaga videos?

Let me quickly scan your list, I will trade the video as well for something though :stretcher:

ok, do u need me to resend?

I found your list don't worry :P To make up for Dangerous & All About That (Instrumental) can I have the 5 Seconds of summer writers demo thing?  ( @ifuseekme)

What is the Skrillex thing? (Unreleased ID thing)

:tragic: I've just been informed Body Bag actually leaked in 2016

And wow, I see you on Britney Universe; the What The Hell instrumental stems leaked! :angry: I've posted a scammer alert already, and have been told by many you don't listen to them when your stuff is leaked :morning: You owe me

i had no idea that stuff leaked. people would say that stuff leaked but never give specifics. i would have given you something but since u posted those alerts, im not giving u anything

:cackle: Well that just proofs you're a scammer, I would of gave an update with the post and said you did send; but now you're just a scammer

Reflecting reacted to this

MelaniesPlayground

• One Hit Wonder
  •  
  • MelaniesPlayground
  • Members
  • 322 posts
  • United Kingdom

And you already knew the What The Hell instrumental stems leaked, as told on Britney Universe :hottie:

havent u heard of people forgeting.

also i have a life, i dont have time to constantly check my pms

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MelaniesPlayground said:

:confidence: Thank you for shopping at Scam-U-Mart, enjoy your stay of being exposed 

29 minutes ago, ifuseekme said:

Me @ watching this drama and seeing a certain user get exposed for the billionth time. 

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, ifuseekme said:

When you're told something leaks, you also tend to remove it from your list when you're told :yuck: Yet I seem to remember when a user on PHF told you about the fake alt version of  Butterscotch (September) but you kept it all the way till December :nothx: You've had a scammer alert on SC as well, your main source of trades were from there; you don't always check if the demo's are really demo's as said in your own words here.

most of the time, but this one i didnt :cypher: 

Now lets actually go through your list, 5SOS Never had a song called Looking Up, you're trading Radio Edits and Remixes, the Open Up remix leaked in 2014, the Big Sean acapella leaked, the I Was Here instrumental leaked, the Brooke Hogan demo has leaked,That's All leaked a couple days ago, The Warrior instrumental leaked a week ago, Drunk is leaked, Baby Don't Go promo clean is leaked, the Foxes song leaked, the better quality version of the Deja Vu instrumental leaked, Lifes What You Make It (Demo) is leaked and fake, Sweet Talker (feat. Tinie Tempah) leaked all the way back in 2016 according to a user on PHF, your Julia Michaels track is leaked, the .WAV Katy instrumental is fake I nearly got scammed for that, the Less Sex (Stems) leaked, the Leona Lewis demo is leaked, the Liam Payne song leaked, the better quality Hair instrumental is leaked, all your Liz songs are leaked, there isn't an alt. instrumental of anything those are very likely to be fake, there isn't a 2nd version of the Major Lazer remix, as told by a previous friend the Mariah Demo vocal stems were fake, remixes DON'T count as tradeable either, masters are fan  made things as in not tradeable either, Watch Out demo has leaked, the Rihanna instrumental is leaked, the demo stems of Nobody leaked yours is likely just to be rips from that, that Shawn song leaked, added instruments are very easy to add so those Sia demos are likely fake, and apprently the Pillowtalk demo is leaked, the Sia version of Passenger leaked only days after you got it. :confidence: How's that for scamming? Bet you owe tons now :confidence: Oh and that's only the audio section :confidence:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

When you're told something leaks, you also tend to remove it from your list when you're told :yuck: Yet I seem to remember when a user on PHF told you about the fake alt version of  Butterscotch (September) but you kept it all the way till December :nothx: You've had a scammer alert on SC as well, your main source of trades were from there; you don't always check if the demo's are really demo's as said in your own words here.

Now lets actually go through your list, 5SOS Never had a song called Looking Up, you're trading Radio Edits and Remixes, the Open Up remix leaked in 2014, the Big Sean acapella leaked, the I Was Here instrumental leaked, the Brooke Hogan demo has leaked,That's All leaked a couple days ago, The Warrior instrumental leaked a week ago, Drunk is leaked, Baby Don't Go promo clean is leaked, the Foxes song leaked, the better quality version of the Deja Vu instrumental leaked, Lifes What You Make It (Demo) is leaked and fake, Sweet Talker (feat. Tinie Tempah) leaked all the way back in 2016 according to a user on PHF, your Julia Michaels track is leaked, the .WAV Katy instrumental is fake I nearly got scammed for that, the Less Sex (Stems) leaked, the Leona Lewis demo is leaked, the Liam Payne song leaked, the better quality Hair instrumental is leaked, all your Liz songs are leaked, there isn't an alt. instrumental of anything those are very likely to be fake, there isn't a 2nd version of the Major Lazer remix, as told by a previous friend the Mariah Demo vocal stems were fake, remixes DON'T count as tradeable either, masters are fan  made things as in not tradeable either, Watch Out demo has leaked, the Rihanna instrumental is leaked, the demo stems of Nobody leaked yours is likely just to be rips from that, that Shawn song leaked, added instruments are very easy to add so those Sia demos are likely fake, and apprently the Pillowtalk demo is leaked, the Sia version of Passenger leaked only days after you got it. :confidence: How's that for scamming? Bet you owe tons now :confidence: Oh and that's only the audio section :confidence:

Now for the rest of your stuff! :confidence:

Your spongebob commercials (Who cares for these?) are leaked, the Katy video is likely just a master of it, as I said before with the video masters; they are worthless, the BTS Of the Latina shoot is leaked, most of the Selena shoot is leaked 

Two gifs at the same time

ee2e31f222a341cc04dc91bd5b0308bc.gif

tenor.gif

(For the record, Pillowtalk DID leak. I don't know where, my source just said it did. And for Passenger, I had snippets for nearly 6 months, but as soon as I realized they had the song, I knew it was going to leak.)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MelaniesPlayground said:

u dont fucking know what the hell my life is like or do u?

u dont know why i dont have time to check if these things leaked. also you could've double checked to see if these things leaked before you traded. and half of the stuff you mentioned leaked days ago before i had a chance to update my list :middlefinga:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ifuseekme said:

u dont fucking know what the hell my life is like or do u?

u dont know why i dont have time to check if these things leaked. also you could've double checked to see if these things leaked before you traded. and half of the stuff you mentioned leaked days ago before i had a chance to update my list :middlefinga:

I don't know, I don't stalk you :Icant: And over half of them leaked ages ago, months to even years ago :confidence: So don't pull the fake days ago excuse. And same goes for you, you should of checked before you traded your stuff as well :Icant:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MelaniesPlayground said:

Is that why he took nearly a month to still not send? :confidence: I've given him time, and more things turned out leaked. 

i have alot of health issues which i had to put first before this. im sorry i never got back to your pm, but u did try to trade for the gaga video i had so part of me also thought u didnt want anything else

• Like 1