EUROPE TOUR AND SUPERBOWL

1kissgoodnight

HOLA HELLO HOI.

so, Do you think that for BRIGHTON GAY PRIDE... they are going to make the stage/screens a little larger than previous years? In previous years, way less popular artists have played and the stage has been somewhat small for an artist like Britney. (google it)

Do you think there will European tour mech? 

Superbowl.

Maybe it could happen you know. - think about it. if b10 comes out this summer/autumn,... there would be the hype from the U.S/European tour, plus new album, plus 20 years for BOMT. I don't think she would do it alone, but imagine her and Janet Jackson- two female iconic female artists who have both been cast as villains during they careers (Britney during breakdown and Janet after Super Bowl 2004) BOTH now back together on the super bowl stage

cheers babe te quiero, mijn kutje bibbert etc

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Turn Ya Head said:

I wish she'd release music. It's going to be 2 years since Glory soon. But I'm sure it'll be nothing lmao

Time flies... feels like Glory just dropped

57 minutes ago, Turn Ya Head said:

Saaaaame omg. It feels like it's still 2016/17 or something

Also I remember your introduction thread where you said you were 16

We are all getting old

Oh yeah, I was still a closet fan back then. Boy has my life changed since then

On 7. 2. 2018 at 9:54 PM, 1kissgoodnight said:

HOLA HELLO HOI.

so, Do you think that for BRIGHTON GAY PRIDE... they are going to make the stage/screens a little larger than previous years? In previous years, way less popular artists have played and the stage has been somewhat small for an artist like Britney. (google it)

Do you think there will European tour mech? 

Superbowl.

Maybe it could happen you know. - think about it. if b10 comes out this summer/autumn,... there would be the hype from the U.S/European tour, plus new album, plus 20 years for BOMT. I don't think she would do it alone, but imagine her and Janet Jackson- two female iconic female artists who have both been cast as villains during they careers (Britney during breakdown and Janet after Super Bowl 2004) BOTH now back together on the super bowl stage

cheers babe te quiero, mijn kutje bibbert etc

trash.gif.87d94b9bbb06eb31f46e77936481db09.gif