Britney falls in this list

Lonely-Ass

Well I was veeeery excited when Justin Timberlake announced that he would release a new album and now I'm super disappointed. I was waiting for something like the 20/20 album. I have hope for Britney especially after Glory. I wish they did better promo coz she literally slayed it. I'm looking forward to B10. Christina Aguilera said she was recording so... IDK I'm a huge fan of POP so anything POP has my interest.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sairaannopee99 said:

I'm expecting albums from:

Britney

Rammstein

OMG Rammstein!! Are they still together? I was soooo in love with the drummer hahahaha he was so hot when he was young!! I have no idea what they talk about since I have no idea about German but I loooove their songs. I have like the weirdest Spotify playlist. Britney, Rammstein, Vremya & Steklo, Die Antwoord.... Glad I'm not the only one. :orangu: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Smilerinho said:

OMG Rammstein!! Are they still together? I was soooo in love with the drummer hahahaha he was so hot when he was young!! I have no idea what they talk about since I have no idea about German but I loooove their songs. I have like the weirdest Spotify playlist. Britney, Rammstein, Vremya & Steklo, Die Antwoord.... Glad I'm not the only one. :orangu: 

Yeah they still make music and tour

4 hours ago, Smilerinho said:

Ameeeerica :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lonely-Ass said:

Name all your faves you hope release albums this year.

Mine are:

Britney of course, it's time gurrrl

Hilary Duff 

Lana Del Rey, I'm here for back to back releases again! (Ultraviolence, Honeymoon)

But lana del ray already dead how could she realease new album ? ? She was born to die

IMG_20171228_164051.jpg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Her album BIBO was full of bops. I can’t believe her and her team let that album fail. Promo was so, so bad. 

Promo is a hell issue. Idk why celebrity teams just ignore doing it. People put so much effort in recording, producing, releasing etc. Glory should've sold +millions if it had a proper promo. Such a shame.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Smilerinho said:

Promo is a hell issue. Idk why celebrity teams just ignore doing it. People put so much effort in recording, producing, releasing etc. Glory should've sold +millions if it had a proper promo. Such a shame.

giphy.gif

I know! I remember the music video for Sparks, which was basically a Tinder ad. So bad she had to re-do the video. And promo died about two weeks after that it felt like lol.

And yeah, I don't understand why they seemingly gave up on Glory since it got great reviews.

How ironic. 

5 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

I know! I remember the music video for Sparks, which was basically a Tinder ad. So bad she had to re-do the video. And promo died about two weeks after that it felt like lol.

And yeah, I don't understand why they seemingly gave up on Glory since it got great reviews.

How ironic that Britney said Glory was like her baby yet the promo was the way it was

11 hours ago, Smilerinho said:

Bish go to lyricstranslate

• Haha 1

On 2/7/2018 at 4:48 AM, Smilerinho said:

Well I was veeeery excited when Justin Timberlake announced that he would release a new album and now I'm super disappointed. I was waiting for something like the 20/20 album. I have hope for Britney especially after Glory. I wish they did better promo coz she literally slayed it. I'm looking forward to B10. Christina Aguilera said she was recording so... IDK I'm a huge fan of POP so anything POP has my interest.

Thankfully not literally.