What do you think will happen 2018?

Jonte

What's most likely to happen now?   

28 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think will happen 2018?

• New album + world tour
    • Some european shows of Piece Of Me
    • A couple of new singles
    • World tour (Piece Of Me)

My guess is POM world tour, maybe a new single or two. I doubt a new album with completely new music will drop. Maybe a compilation album with unreleased songs from every era, that would be nice

A new album and world tour would be amazing! However, it is very unlikely. She will probably just do a few shows in Europe and a few interviews maybe. I just hope she will release a single to promote the tour and she will change POM a bit. She has time to revamp it tbh 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Well we know she posed for Elle right? That most likely means she has something to promote. 

She will probably drop a couple of songs, probably feature on someone else's song. 

I assume at least 1 award show apperance later on this year. And she will be in Europe.

Maybe she will start B10 later on too but I hope she does release a new remix album of her greatest hits (with new vocals on at least 1 of the tracks).