• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Turn Ya Head

SHIT OF THE DAY - December 24th

Alexandra Stan - Lollipop (Param Pam Pam)

Lollipop (Param Pam Pam) is Alexandra Stan's debut single. You probably know her from Mr Saxobeat and MAYBE Get Back (ASAP). It samples Fergalicious in the chorus (I'm so delicious/I'm hot, hot/I'm so delicious) and although this song is quite different from her usual material and is often deemed as "tacky", Lollipop is catchy as the flu and I'm almost sure it will awaken anyone's inner stripper. Okay, no, just kidding. The video is a mess but you might want to watch it to experience the full "shitty 2009 low-budget MV" thing. I'll leave it up to you. There's a club version which I enjoy as much as the original but it's probably not your cup of tea. Trust me.

DOWNLOAD: 04 - Lollipop (Param Pam Pam).m4a

HQ Artwork (953x953)

Alexandra_Stan-Lollipop_(Param_Pam_Pam)_(CD_Single)-Frontal.thumb.jpg.cf63612cd2296bf28cf24780b24213c6.jpg

On 24/12/2017 at 6:40 PM, Turn Ya Head said:

Alexandra Stan - Lollipop (Param Pam Pam)

Lollipop (Param Pam Pam) is Alexandra Stan's debut single. You probably know her from Mr Saxobeat and MAYBE Get Back (ASAP). It samples Fergalicious in the chorus (I'm so delicious/I'm hot, hot/I'm so delicious) and although this song is quite different from her usual material and is often deemed as "tacky", Lollipop is catchy as the flu and I'm almost sure it will awaken anyone's inner stripper. Okay, no, just kidding. The video is a mess but you might want to watch it to experience the full "shitty 2009 low-budget MV" thing. I'll leave it up to you. There's a club version which I enjoy as much as the original but it's probably not your cup of tea. Trust me.

DOWNLOAD: 04 - Lollipop (Param Pam Pam).m4a

HQ Artwork (953x953)

Alexandra_Stan-Lollipop_(Param_Pam_Pam)_(CD_Single)-Frontal.thumb.jpg.cf63612cd2296bf28cf24780b24213c6.jpg

This is pure shit, listen this instead