What is it with the Oops! album in Spotify?

Dexter1998

Do you have those songs saved on your PC? Sometimes Spotify replaces streaming tracks with local tracks they think are equal. If you do have them saved on your PC, you can check "Local Files" (I think that's what its called) on Spotify and deleted them from that list

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aleks said:

Do you have those songs saved on your PC? Sometimes Spotify replaces streaming tracks with local tracks they think are equal. If you do have them saved on your PC, you can check "Local Files" (I think that's what its called) on Spotify and deleted them from that list

that what happened to me, it's so annoying :(

1 hour ago, Dexter1998 said:

Well, looks like you guys were right. That was the case here. Weird that those were the only affected specially since the other weren't.

Did you figure it out? :)

40 minutes ago, JoshLee said:

I don't have spotify so I have no clue, but I'm sure you can contact spotify to let them know. I thought artists and labels chose what to put up on sites like that so I find it weird that those would replace the originals :mhm: 

Allmost every streaming service does it to save money. They see you have a matching file so they play it instead of the streaming file. In that way they save themselves fees to the labels :mhm:

Spoiler

I haven't seen you in awhile daddy :wutwut:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aleks said:

Allmost every streaming service does it to save money. They see you have a matching file so they play it instead of the streaming file. In that way they save themselves fees to the labels :mhm:

Reveal hidden contents

Oh :orlynow: I didn't know that 

• Like 1