someone tricked Britney's Label into giving them 49 unreleased songs

ifuseekme

Someone pretended to be Britney Spears‘ manager Larry Rudolph – and got away with over four dozen songs.

According to newly surfaced documents obtained by TMZ, the thief impersonated Larry in emails sent to RCA Records, creating a fake email address ([email protected]) and tricking label reps into sending music.

The imposter reportedly received 49 digital files. Cops tell TMZ that the suspect got away with 12 tracks intended for Britney‘s Glory, which was released in August of 2016.

The Los Angeles Police Department obtained a search warrant back in October of 2016 and June 2017 to search AOL and Microsoft records for the suspect’s email account.

There is now a suspect – and he’s an attorney studying intellectual property law at UCLA.

http://www.justjared.com/2017/11/30/someone-pretending-to-be-britney-spears-manager-received-49-unreleased-songs-from-her-record-label/

how come I never thought of that to get unreleased songs :Icant:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Someone pretended to be Britney Spears‘ manager Larry Rudolph – and got away with over four dozen songs.
According to newly surfaced documents obtained by TMZ, the thief impersonated Larry in emails sent to RCA Records, creating a fake email address ([email protected]) and tricking label reps into sending music.

The imposter reportedly received 49 digital files. Cops tell TMZ that the suspect got away with 12 tracks intended for Britney‘s Glory, which was released in August of 2016.
The Los Angeles Police Department obtained a search warrant back in October of 2016 and June 2017 to search AOL and Microsoft records for the suspect’s email account.
There is now a suspect – and he’s an attorney studying intellectual property law at UCLA.

http://www.justjared.com/2017/11/30/someone-pretending-to-be-britney-spears-manager-received-49-unreleased-songs-from-her-record-label/

how come I never thought of that to get unreleased songs :icant:

:omg: I AM SHOOKETH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, ifuseekme said:

how come I never thought of that to get unreleased songs :Icant:

Probably because no label staff should be that stupid. But hey, now there's hope for new leaks!

Hold up I just read everything again.

It says something about October 2016... We aren't getting anything. If he has had the songs for this song there's no hoping for anything to leak. And if something DOES leak, it will be a little snippet or a preview this guy sent to someone close to him. Which, then again, is UNLIKELY to happen. I'm not getting my hopes up. Another disappointment to my long ass list.