RUMOR - Britney might be leaving RCA

Dety

There's a rumors about Britney wanting to leave RCA Records and sign a contract with another record label. (probably to Columbia Records. )

Check out this tweet from Hugh McIntyre (he writes about music on Forbes)

It's just a rumor, but what do you guys think? :thinkingpinky:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, T!M said:

Omg I hope she gets out. Ever since she left Jive it's been downhill

Jive shut down, so all of their artists kind of didn't get much of a say. I wish she would've just not renewed her contract (to transition into RCA at least) and let it lapse and then search for a reputable label that could provide all of the resources she needed

• Like 4

On 11/21/2017 at 11:40 PM, Nippi said:

Jive shut down, so all of their artists kind of didn't get much of a say. I wish she would've just not renewed her contract (to transition into RCA at least) and let it lapse and then search for a reputable label that could provide all of the resources she needed

Maybe she didn’t care at the time... Femme Fatale was our last successful album it was released when she was still with Jive.  She was still going through stuff at that time. So when she signed with RCA maybe she just didn’t care. Now I think she does. We can obviously see with the improvement in her dance moves and giving us the fire back in her performances. The 2016 Billboard performance was everything we could have dreamed of for years. One of her best performances ever. I think if she can join a label under a different kind of contract then she could take more control. 

• Like 4

I really hope she does change labels (if her handlers and her father let her...)  maybe FINALLY after over 15 years she can actually have control over her career, sing in her natural voice and do what she fucking wants! Britney is treated like shit by RCA and Jive when they'd be nothing without her. She's the queen of pop and she needs to be fucking treated like it.

• Like 4