Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

HolySpearit

Taylor Swift’s Reputation album reviews

Recommended Posts

OMG :omg: LOL :gloria: DID SHE PAY FOR THEM?? :omgwut: THEY ARE THE MOST EXAGERATED SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD!:univurse: I CANT YALL :YEAHHH: 

280D4B14-AA2E-4EEE-90E0-893528B69E70.thumb.png.1b7e321a68d1d098a9436d6f6a272a13.png

 

LOL OOH OKAY :IDKLOL:

98D1E8AC-1863-4CC3-B05A-6C40A71229A5.thumb.png.af3aadab2decb2bf9d8d16fa33b49ea3.png

 

“AS STRONG A SINGER AS EVER” :loldisidiot: I’M SCREAMING!! :yasqueen:

AND BRITNEY CANT GET ANY CREDIT??? :waitWAT: 

 

I CAN’T! :Jfallonlol:

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reputation is no 1989 but its definately her second best.

i especially love how she thanks each one of them personally and listens to everything her fans say and recommend her.

What a queen ❤️

 

As for Britney... There are plenty of reasons why this and that happened and why more than half the fanbase left and i feel like it doesnt need to be listed again.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have listened to reputation 5 times now and I must say: I LOVE IT! :mhm: 

 

There are about 2-4 songs where I'm like :frenchy: really? 

 

Overall though, I like it and prefer it over that 1989 mess :tbh: Maybe it's because I can relate to reputation :lmaolol: 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whether you like Taylor or not, you've got to admit she can write a damn good pop record :tbh: Those reviews are really reaching :orangu: but it's still a pretty good album. And other girls need to take note of her publicity machine and sales tactics :howboutdat:

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Nippi said:

Whether you like Taylor or not, you've got to admit she can write a damn good pop record :tbh: Those reviews are really reaching :orangu: but it's still a pretty good album. And other girls need to take note of her publicity machine and sales tactics :howboutdat:

The last song what I liked was Back To December, the last album was Fearless :britdrown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ☆☆☆CélineDijon☆☆☆ said:

The last song what I liked was Back To December, the last album was Fearless :britdrown:

anigif_sub-buzz-32017-1504116011-1.gif

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went to 11 stores on Saturday to get the album and all of them were sold out

i ended up buying another xmas tree from walmart and a disgusting watery salsa because i didnt want to leave empty handed and get looks from the handicapped security guy.

 

i already contacted Taylor about that and Dan from Fritolay about their disgusting 'restaurant style mild salsa'.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I went to 11 stores on Saturday to get the album and all of them were sold out
i ended up buying another xmas tree from walmart and a disgusting watery salsa because i didnt want to leave empty handed and get looks from the handicapped security guy.
 
i already contacted Taylor about that and Dan from Fritolay about their disgusting 'restaurant style mild salsa'.
 

Lmao same about leaving without buying anything. It makes me so uncomfortable.
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2017 at 9:37 AM, HolySpearit said:

OMG :omg: LOL :gloria: DID SHE PAY FOR THEM?? :omgwut: THEY ARE THE MOST EXAGERATED SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD!:univurse: I CANT YALL :YEAHHH: 

280D4B14-AA2E-4EEE-90E0-893528B69E70.thumb.png.1b7e321a68d1d098a9436d6f6a272a13.png

 

LOL OOH OKAY :IDKLOL:

98D1E8AC-1863-4CC3-B05A-6C40A71229A5.thumb.png.af3aadab2decb2bf9d8d16fa33b49ea3.png

 

“AS STRONG A SINGER AS EVER” :loldisidiot: I’M SCREAMING!! :yasqueen:

AND BRITNEY CANT GET ANY CREDIT??? :waitWAT: 

 

I CAN’T! :Jfallonlol:

 

 

I haven't listened to the full album,and probably never will.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dancing With Our Hands Tied :crying1:

But this album is no Britney album

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some people compared this album to Blackout, it ain't my fault

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Britney Spears's Blackout album is better then reputation and some people say the opposite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×