Taylor Swift’s Reputation album reviews

HolySpearit

Reputation is no 1989 but its definately her second best.

i especially love how she thanks each one of them personally and listens to everything her fans say and recommend her.

What a queen ❤️

As for Britney... There are plenty of reasons why this and that happened and why more than half the fanbase left and i feel like it doesnt need to be listed again.

• Confused 1

51 minutes ago, Nippi said:

Whether you like Taylor or not, you've got to admit she can write a damn good pop record :tbh: Those reviews are really reaching :orangu: but it's still a pretty good album. And other girls need to take note of her publicity machine and sales tactics :howboutdat:

The last song what I liked was Back To December, the last album was Fearless :britdrown:

I went to 11 stores on Saturday to get the album and all of them were sold out

i ended up buying another xmas tree from walmart and a disgusting watery salsa because i didnt want to leave empty handed and get looks from the handicapped security guy.

i already contacted Taylor about that and Dan from Fritolay about their disgusting 'restaurant style mild salsa'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I went to 11 stores on Saturday to get the album and all of them were sold out
i ended up buying another xmas tree from walmart and a disgusting watery salsa because i didnt want to leave empty handed and get looks from the handicapped security guy.

i already contacted Taylor about that and Dan from Fritolay about their disgusting 'restaurant style mild salsa'.

Lmao same about leaving without buying anything. It makes me so uncomfortable.
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2017 at 9:37 AM, HolySpearit said:

OMG :omg: LOL :gloria: DID SHE PAY FOR THEM?? :omgwut: THEY ARE THE MOST EXAGERATED SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD!:univurse: I CANT YALL :YEAHHH: 

280D4B14-AA2E-4EEE-90E0-893528B69E70.thumb.png.1b7e321a68d1d098a9436d6f6a272a13.png

LOL OOH OKAY :IDKLOL:

98D1E8AC-1863-4CC3-B05A-6C40A71229A5.thumb.png.af3aadab2decb2bf9d8d16fa33b49ea3.png

“AS STRONG A SINGER AS EVER” :loldisidiot: I’M SCREAMING!! :yasqueen:

AND BRITNEY CANT GET ANY CREDIT??? :waitWAT: 

I CAN’T! :Jfallonlol:

I haven't listened to the full album,and probably never will.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...