Post your Halloween outfits!

HeadstrongWolf

20 minutes ago, Turn Ya Head said:

I'm sure I won't go trick treating this year (I'm old as hell to do that but still too young to party) but if I did I'd probably be a pregnant mom. I'd just go and tell people ''hey, honey, we need to talk... You're going to be the father of my child'' and it'd be scary as hell :lmaolol:

I didn't know I was going to be allowed to dress up during work so I get to wear that costume all day on Halloween and I'm excited :shook:

• Like 2

19 hours ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

Tis the season to be scaaaaryyyyyy yeah.

I was a little broke this year but I still made it work. 

Here's the before. 

300zl08.jpg

I like you :confidence:

Spoiler

BTW- hope your next costume will be nayde, with her iconic lisptick and your cute nose + fake wig you can be like her :selenerz::laughbrit:

19 hours ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

So I decided to be...

Austin Powers (Yeah baby yeah!)

sep2kz.jpg

Get weird y'all ???

SCREAMING :gloria::queenie:

c20447790fac4ad9999b16024a368617.320x240x158.gif.7744b15f071bbcf83aa3cd2179c9f24f.gif

19 hours ago, Turn Ya Head said:

I'm sure I won't go trick treating this year (I'm old as hell to do that but still too young to party) but if I did I'd probably be a pregnant mom. I'd just go and tell people ''hey, honey, we need to talk... You're going to be the father of my child'' and it'd be scary as hell :lmaolol:

older than me? :frenchy::selenerz:

BTW- I was in MCD's on yesterday and lots of people there were in hallow costume :queenie:

Last time i dressed up was a while ago and it was Tate Langdon from AHS. The make up took hours to do and it was painful to take off.

my dream costume would be Jack Skellington or anything futuristic and badass... But if its not done professionally like from a movie set then i dont want it

On another note

Doesnt destroy your hair to bleach it ?  I did it once with highlights on black hair and it was 4 hours of pure torture at the hair salon... Stayed either jet black or copper brown ever since

• Like 1