Britney has released (or leaked) music every year since her debut

PrinceAli89

So check this out, we have got new Britney music officially released or leaked songs every single year since her debut in 1998:

1998: ...Baby One More Time

1999: 13 Baby songs + I'm So Curious + (You Drive Me) Crazy Remix

2000: 15 Oops songs + Walk On By + My Only Wish (This Year)

2001: 15 Britney songs + Intimidated + What's Going On; She'll Never Be Me first started circulating as a demo around this time.

2002: Technically nothing, but we did get the Boys and Overprotected remixes. 

2003: 16 In The Zone songs; It Feels Nice (the Punk'd Rap) leaks, as well as a remix of "Guilty".

2004: 2 new songs for My Prerogative (since IJBHMF was a ITZ DVD bonus track)

2005: 4 Chaotic EP songs + And Then We Kiss (Junkie XL Remix)

2006: Crazy with K-Fed; we get snippets of "Little Me" and "Rebellion" and full versions of "Get It" and "Luv The Hurt Away"

2007: 15 Blackout songs + "Britney Spears Calls Thrill" album interlude; official version of "She'll Never Be Me" leaks, alongside Blackout outtakes "State Of Grace", "Untitled Lullaby" (Baby Boy), "Sippin' On" (feat. AC), "To Love Let Go", "Hooked On" (Sugarfall), "Kiss Me All Over" and "Pull Out" (When You Gon' Pull It).

2008: A whopping 18 Circus songs; "All That She Wants" leaks alongside a version of "Dramatic" featuring Heidi Montag's vocals.

2009: 3 is released

2010: Official version of "Dramatic" leaks, alongside "Britney" outtakes "Am I A Sinner", "Mad Love" and "When I Say So". Britney's demo version of "Telephone" also leaks, becoming the most illegally downloaded song in the world.

2011: 17 Femme Fatale songs + S&M Remix with Rihanna; "And Then We Kiss" and "Sippin' On" leak in September in their original "In The Zone" incarnations, while "911", "Abroad", "Dangerous", "Everyday" and "Rockstar" leak in October. "Just Let Me Go" (Love 2 Love U) and "Strangest Love" leak in December on Britney's birthday and Christmas, respectively. A remixed version of "Burning Up" also leaks, as well as a snippet of "Welcome To Me".

2012: Scream & Shout; Snippets of "My Big Secret" and "Peep Show" leaked, alongside full versions of "Look Who's Talking Now" and "Money Love and Happiness". "Ouch" and "This Kiss" leaked as snippets shortly before leaking in full. "Pleasure You" also leaked, edited to include former Britney collaborator Don Philip's vocals on the track.

2013: Ooh La La + 13 Britney Jean songs + SMS (Bangerz)

2014: "Unbroken" leaks, alongside the original version of "Burning Up" and the full version of "Welcome To Me".

2015: Pretty Girls + Tom's Diner; original version of "Guilty" leaks, as well as "In The Zone" outtake "Conscience".

2016: Hands + 18 Glory songs; a snippet leaks of Nelly's "Tilt Ya Head Back" featuring Britney.

2017: In The Zone outtakes "Instant Deja Vu" and "Take Off" leak in full. "Hey Ma" with Britney's vocals leak.

2018: "Red Hot Lipstick" from Blackout sessions leaks, "Let Me Take You There" from ...Baby One More Time sessions leaks. "I Have Nothing" - LQ Snippet

2019: “I’ve Been Loving You Too Long” - Britney’s Ottis Redding tribute leaked. Recorded in 2006/2007 during Blackout Sessions. "I Feel So Free With You" - Britney's unreleased collab with Pitbull/Marc Anthony is leaked. Also the M&M's Tour studio remixes leaked as well as Britney's studio recording of the "Trouble" intro from the 2007 MTV VMA's.

2020: Britney's version of "Blow" - LQ snippet

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

• 7 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 11:16 AM, PrinceAli89 said:

So check this out, we have got new Britney music officially released or leaked songs every single year since her debut in 1998:

1998: ...Baby One More Time

1999: 13 Baby songs + I'm So Curious + (You Drive Me) Crazy Remix

2000: 15 Oops songs + Walk On By + My Only Wish (This Year)

2001: 15 Britney songs + Intimidated + What's Going On; She'll Never Be Me first started circulating as a demo around this time.

2002: Technically nothing, but we did get the Boys and Overprotected remixes. 

2003: 16 In The Zone songs; It Feels Nice (the Punk'd Rap) leaks, as well as a remix of "Guilty".

2004: 2 new songs for My Prerogative (since IJBHMF was a ITZ DVD bonus track)

2005: 4 Chaotic EP songs + And Then We Kiss (Junkie XL Remix)

2006: Crazy with K-Fed; we get snippets of "Little Me" and "Rebellion" and full versions of "Get It" and "Luv The Hurt Away"

2007: 15 Blackout songs + "Britney Spears Calls Thrill" album interlude; official version of "She'll Never Be Me" leaks, alongside Blackout outtakes "State Of Grace", "Untitled Lullaby" (Baby Boy), "Sippin' On" (feat. AC), "To Love Let Go", "Hooked On" (Sugarfall), "Kiss Me All Over" and "Pull Out" (When You Gon' Pull It).

2008: A whopping 18 Circus songs; "All That She Wants" leaks alongside a version of "Dramatic" featuring Heidi Montag's vocals.

2009: 3 is released

2010: Official version of "Dramatic" leaks, alongside "Britney" outtakes "Am I A Sinner", "Mad Love" and "When I Say So". Britney's demo version of "Telephone" also leaks, becoming the most illegally downloaded song in the world.

2011: 17 Femme Fatale songs + S&M Remix with Rihanna; "And Then We Kiss" and "Sippin' On" leak in September in their original "In The Zone" incarnations, while "911", "Abroad", "Dangerous", "Everyday" and "Rockstar" leak in October. "Just Let Me Go" (Love 2 Love U) and "Strangest Love" leak in December on Britney's birthday and Christmas, respectively. A remixed version of "Burning Up" also leaks, as well as a snippet of "Welcome To Me".

2012: Scream & Shout; Snippets of "My Big Secret" and "Peep Show" leaked, alongside full versions of "Look Who's Talking Now" and "Money Love and Happiness". "Ouch" and "This Kiss" leaked as snippets shortly before leaking in full. "Pleasure You" also leaked, edited to include former Britney collaborator Don Philip's vocals on the track.

2013: Ooh La La + 13 Britney Jean songs + SMS (Bangerz)

2014: "Unbroken" leaks, alongside the original version of "Burning Up" and the full version of "Welcome To Me".

2015: Pretty Girls + Tom's Diner; original version of "Guilty" leaks, as well as "In The Zone" outtake "Conscience".

2016: Hands + 18 Glory songs; a snippet leaks of Nelly's "Tilt Ya Head Back" featuring Britney.

2017: "In The Zone" outtakes "Instant Deja Vu" and "Take Off" leak in full, alongside the original version of Pitbull's "Hey Ma" featuring Britney and Romeo Santos.

2018: "Red Hot Lipstick" leaks in full.

Updated:thumbsup:

• Like 1