Had Laser Eye Surgery!

HannahLou

On 8/26/2017 at 10:46 AM, Aleks said:

I'm considering laser surgery too. Was it painful or anything? I'm a big pussy when it comes to those things :ummlol:

Congrats btw :yesplz:

Go for it. It is not painful at all. I was under the machine for about 30 seconds on each eye all I felt was a bit of pressure and you don't see anything either.

When the anesthetic wore off about an hour later it did feel like someone was squeezing my eyeballs, so I just went to sleep with pain killers 4 hours later I was much better. The recovery is so quick. The next day all the discomfort had gone.

My vision is now better than 20/20. I just had my first day back at work so my eyes are a bit tired. ;)

• Like 2

On 26.8.2017 at 11:08 PM, HannahLou said:

Go for it. It is not painful at all. I was under the machine for about 30 seconds on each eye all I felt was a bit of pressure and you don't see anything either.

When the anesthetic wore off about an hour later it did feel like someone was squeezing my eyeballs, so I just went to sleep with pain killers 4 hours later I was much better. The recovery is so quick. The next all the discomfort had gone.

My vision is now better than 20/20. I just had my first day back at work so my eyes are a bit tired. ;)

Thanks :hug: I thought I would be really painful, and that I wouldn't see anything for days :ummlol:

• Like 2