Meet and Greet

musicrainbow

22 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

It's seriously the best money you'll ever spend. Just getting to see backstage and meet Fe and all the merch you get too is totally worth it. Just be prepared that your actual meet and greet with Britney will only last like 5 seconds, but to me it's still worth the investment. :)

I'm just nervous that it is so much money.  BSB is fast enough and that is a lot cheaper.  I think meeting Celine Dion for free in April doesn't help.  She took the most time and she should've already on been on stage

• Like 3

4 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

I met her on the FF Tour and while yes my pic and she was a bit awkward. The entire expierence is worth the money. I don't regret it at all. :)

I love this attitude so much. Fans always want to diss the "awkward" pictures, meanwhile those fans in the photos obviously loved the experience so much to share the photo with the world. I really hate the way this fanbase likes to "poke fun" and tear down everything Britney does.

• Like 1

I love this attitude so much. Fans always want to diss the "awkward" pictures, meanwhile those fans in the photos obviously loved the experience so much to share the photo with the world. I really hate the way this fanbase likes to "poke fun" and tear down everything Britney does.

Thank you! I just feel like the Britney Army likes to bitch about everything sometimes. I'm a diehard Britney fan and always will be so when the opportunity came to meet her and go backstage, I took it! To me, the entire experience was all I could ever dream for and more. :)
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, heather said:

1 hour ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Thank you! I just feel like the Britney Army likes to bitch about everything sometimes. I'm a diehard Britney fan and always will be so when the opportunity came to meet her and go backstage, I took it! To me, the entire experience was all I could ever dream for and more. :)

I get both sides of this. I sympathize with not enjoying an awkward experience after spending so much money, which some fans have definitely been upset about. But if you enjoyed your experience, that's awesome, too! I've never done a meet and greet with any celebrity (I'm too cheap lmao), but I think it's cool to hear about the good and bad experiences. It's all relative. And @PrinceAli89 I'm super happy for you that you enjoyed yours ?

• Like 2

I get both sides of this. I sympathize with not enjoying an awkward experience after spending so much money, which some fans have definitely been upset about. But if you enjoyed your experience, that's awesome, too! I've never done a meet and greet with any celebrity (I'm too cheap lmao), but I think it's cool to hear about the good and bad experiences. It's all relative. And [mention=1046]PrinceAli89[/mention] I'm super happy for you that you enjoyed yours

Thank you so much. :hug: I'm gonna make a thread soon and share my story with you all. :)

I just have a problem with the fans that complain about EVERYTHING. I mean, it's certainly ok to be critical but not ok to bitch about everything.
  • Like 3