I Had Sex With A Construction Worker Today, For The 2nd Times

rafael_remy

Calling me stupid wont make U a clever person. Take care of your own bussiness next time.   :uhok:  

It didn't make me wise person, because I'm smart and you're not. U post this thread for our pleasure, so i can post in here whatever i want. Stop being ridiculous dreamer

you-bitch-o.gif

It didn't make me wise person, because I'm smart and you're not. U post this thread for our pleasure, so i can post in here whatever i want. Stop being ridiculous dreamer

you-bitch-o.gif

What makes U smarter than me? Because ur a boring bitch with no life and so on, condemn me about my own story.  Oh, GET A FUCKING LIFE.

you-bitch-o.gif

Why are U smarter than me? Because ur a boring bitch with no life and so on, condemn me about my own story.  Oh, GET A FUCKING LIFE.

you-bitch-o.gif

i have no life? - didn't u just posted on universe how construction builder fucks u :DD and didn't u said about your threads about sex on exhell :) you're pathetic. better stick with the builder, he can handle your stupidy

evil_laugh.gif

i have no life? - didn't u just posted on universe how construction builder fucks u :DD and didn't u said about your threads about sex on exhell :) you're pathetic. better stick with the builder, he can handle your stupidy

evil_laugh.gif

p.s. i'm smarter than u because i said so moron

42-10-Sexy-Laugh-Gif.gif

i have no life - didn't u just posted on universe how construction builder fucks u :DD and didn't u said about your threads about sex on exhell :) you're pathetic. better stick with the builder, he can handle your stupidy

evil_laugh.gif

Pathetic girl is pathetic. Maybe U need to learn how to read. I didnt say anything about being fuck or getting fuck, I just mention that I had sex with him. Poor child. 

Pathetic girl is pathetic. Maybe U need to learn how to read. I didnt say anything about being fuck or getting fuck, I just mention that I had sex with him. Poor child. 

YES U'RE DUMB. u can fuck in many ways - not only in the manner with which to think. but ok - u had quick love relationship with the builder. read some books and stop whoring gurl

GOIsz.gif

YES U'RE DUMB. u can fuck in many ways - not only in the manner with which to think. but ok - u had quick love relationship with the builder. read some books and stop whoring gurl

GOIsz.gif

Love relationship? Since when I mention that we're both in love? OMG gurl, Ur so stupid I cant :icant: ! Ur the dumbest person I ever met in my entire life.  

I'm not an admin/mod

But it would be great if no personal insult involved in the discussion. Watch ur language y'll. If u don't want someone to insult you, don't insult first. Learn how to respect. We are from around the world, with different culture and stories.

This is not exhale. All we want is positivity :bomt:

I'm not an admin/mod

But it would be great if no personal insult involved in the discussion. Watch ur language y'll. If u don't want someone to insult you, don't insult first. Learn how to respect. We are from around the world, with different culture and stories.

This is not exhale. All we want is positivity :bomt:

Yessss I completely agree! Colors of the world spice up your life!