I wish she'd wear costumes like this again!!

MonaLisa613

5 hours ago, Light Yagami said:

Its Madonnas fault back in 2005

leotards are now a must for a big pop act... Idk a single bitch that doesnt wear those

trends always die tho so theres hope

I love Madonna but I blame her also, since Confessions, every pop bitch has latched on to the leotard for dear life, like enough already, lol

• Like 2

10 hours ago, heather said:

The leotards are so ugly and unflattering. Her body is meant for crop tops and pants/shorts.

This. Someone has to say to her that the leotards are ugly!

This is much better

britney-spears-las-vegas-650.jpg

Don't know about y'all but I'm so over the leotards, like yeah some can be really sexy, but I think she looks best in stuff like this esp. with her body the way it is now, she could totally pull outfits like this one off!!

yeahhh she always sexy with her long pants ... i miss this stuff

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't hate the leotards. There's some ugly af ones, but I think some of them look hot as hell on her imo. That being said, I wish she would mix it up. Example: the lacy leotard is one of my faves, but it makes no sense in the MATM section. Pants would fit better. Same with GM - pants or hot pants/shorts. 

ETA: I also loved the bodysuits a la Onyx Hotel tour. Besides the costumes for all of the Circus tour, those bodysuits were my fave. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't hate the leotards. There's some ugly af ones, but I think some of them look hot as hell on her imo. That being said, I wish she would mix it up. Example: the lacy leotard is one of my faves, but it makes no sense in the MATM section. Pants would fit better. Same with GM - pants or hot pants/shorts. 

ETA: I also loved the bodysuits a la Onyx Hotel tour. Besides the costumes for all of the Circus tour, those bodysuits were my fave. 

I'm actually ok with them too but people here are so strong in the dislike of them.  I think she's on the leotards because they're easy for quick changes and she probably doesn't feel her outfit as much when it's a leotard. I think she understands she looks better in two piece outfits (the majority of her videos have her in two piece outfits--not leotards) so people need to stop undermining her ability to understand herself by saying she must not have taste or whatever. She does what she wants on the stage.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

I'm actually ok with them too but people here are so strong in the dislike of them.  I think she's on the leotards because they're easy for quick changes and she probably doesn't feel her outfit as much when it's a leotard. I think she understands she looks better in two piece outfits (the majority of her videos have her in two piece outfits--not leotards) so people need to stop undermining her ability to understand herself by saying she must not have taste or whatever. She does what she wants on the stage.

If it's because she can change out of them so easily, I will back her up on that because lord knows my closet is like half bodysuits now lmao. I love them for how easy they make an outfit so I am definitely Team Bodysuits. :sunglasses:

These are a few of my faves from POM (not all the best pics, but this is what I could find in a quick search) that I think look fantastic on her body:

nintchdbpict000315196253.jpg?strip=all&w

009.jpg

62b3ae7d213a1436137153df066c491f--britne

356CBC8100000578-3648206-image-a-13_1466

Though I'll admit to missing this costume a LOT: 

030916-britney-piece-of-me-remix-lead.jp

• Like 1

14 hours ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

I wouldn't say I have a strong dislike of them and I'm most def. not saying she doesn't have taste, she looks super sexy in a number of them but there's nothing wrong with wanting to see her add some of her old school styles esp. for certain songs.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, musicrainbow said:

the leotards mostly annoy me because you can see the waistband of the tights.  It takes away from the look-like the white one that MakeMySugarFall posted.  Wear nude tights or wear leotards that cover it.  I would like some variety with other looks too!

I was thinking that on the white one. I love the leotard, but the black tights with everything kills a lot of looks. Same with that contraception she wears around her stomach when she has it bare.