Can we talk Kesha?

MakeMySugarFall

This is probably gonna be the best album of 2017! Which is really hard to say because right now Due Lipa's album is my favorite and best of 2017! :crying1: 

Learn To Let Go > Woman > Praying > Hymn :tbh: 

I think because I knew Hymn was suppose to be released 2 weeks ago, the hype kinda killed it for me :mhm: 

• Like 3

I found Hymn to be pretty disappointing. It's not really a hymn for the hymnless, it's just a song that talks about being one. She's already got a ton of songs that convey that particular message in a much better way. It's also just a pretty boring song.

I've loved every other track so far, though, especially Learn To Let Go.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Turn Ya Head said:

My fave so far is Woman! Praying comes after for me default_cutesmile%5B1%5D.gif I didn't expect those vocals at all!

I knew she could sing, but I was not expecting that slayage out of her. I've watched one video of her performing it live and she sounds AMAZING.

12 hours ago, JoshLee said:

This is probably gonna be the best album of 2017! Which is really hard to say because right now Due Lipa's album is my favorite and best of 2017! :crying1: 

Learn To Let Go > Woman > Praying > Hymn :tbh: 

I think because I knew Hymn was suppose to be released 2 weeks ago, the hype kinda killed it for me :mhm: 

10 hours ago, M.E. said:

I found Hymn to be pretty disappointing. It's not really a hymn for the hymnless, it's just a song that talks about being one. She's already got a ton of songs that convey that particular message in a much better way. It's also just a pretty boring song.

I've loved every other track so far, though, especially Learn To Let Go.

hahaha I'm all late on Hymn. I like it a lot, but LTLG is one of the best songs she's ever done and I do think it's one of the best pop songs I've ever heard. This album is shaping up to be damn near flawless.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2017 at 11:22 AM, Turn Ya Head said:

Also, I've listened to Hymn again and IT'S A FUCKING BOP! My ranking would be Woman > Hymn > Learn to Let Go > Praying. But they're all amazing! I also relate to Hymn a lot so maybe that's why I find it so addictive... :mhm:

I can't wait for the album!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes Hymn lmao. I think it's a great song!

• Like 2