Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Sign in to follow this  
MakeMySugarFall

Can we talk Kesha?

Recommended Posts

This is probably gonna be the best album of 2017! Which is really hard to say because right now Due Lipa's album is my favorite and best of 2017! :crying1: 

 

Learn To Let Go > Woman > Praying > Hymn :tbh: 

 

I think because I knew Hymn was suppose to be released 2 weeks ago, the hype kinda killed it for me :mhm: 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found Hymn to be pretty disappointing. It's not really a hymn for the hymnless, it's just a song that talks about being one. She's already got a ton of songs that convey that particular message in a much better way. It's also just a pretty boring song.

 

I've loved every other track so far, though, especially Learn To Let Go.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Turn Ya Head said:

My fave so far is Woman! Praying comes after for me default_cutesmile%5B1%5D.gif I didn't expect those vocals at all!

 

 

 

I knew she could sing, but I was not expecting that slayage out of her. I've watched one video of her performing it live and she sounds AMAZING.

 

12 hours ago, JoshLee said:

This is probably gonna be the best album of 2017! Which is really hard to say because right now Due Lipa's album is my favorite and best of 2017! :crying1: 

 

Learn To Let Go > Woman > Praying > Hymn :tbh: 

 

I think because I knew Hymn was suppose to be released 2 weeks ago, the hype kinda killed it for me :mhm: 

 

10 hours ago, M.E. said:

I found Hymn to be pretty disappointing. It's not really a hymn for the hymnless, it's just a song that talks about being one. She's already got a ton of songs that convey that particular message in a much better way. It's also just a pretty boring song.

 

I've loved every other track so far, though, especially Learn To Let Go.

 

hahaha I'm all late on Hymn. I like it a lot, but LTLG is one of the best songs she's ever done and I do think it's one of the best pop songs I've ever heard. This album is shaping up to be damn near flawless.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, I've listened to Hymn again and IT'S A FUCKING BOP! My ranking would be Woman > Hymn > Learn to Let Go > Praying. But they're all amazing! I also relate to Hymn a lot so maybe that's why I find it so addictive... :mhm:

I can't wait for the album!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Friday, August 04, 2017 at 9:15 AM, MakeMySugarFall said:

I think her new album is going to be incredible! So far I think:

 

Lefeeli Let Go > Hymn > Praying > Woman

 

Anyone else wanna rank or is excited?

im addicted with praying the lyric is for an ashole 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2017 at 11:22 AM, Turn Ya Head said:

Also, I've listened to Hymn again and IT'S A FUCKING BOP! My ranking would be Woman > Hymn > Learn to Let Go > Praying. But they're all amazing! I also relate to Hymn a lot so maybe that's why I find it so addictive... :mhm:

I can't wait for the album!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes Hymn lmao. I think it's a great song!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×