Let's take a moment to

3 hours ago, Kaworu said:

Let's take a moment to appreciate mariah's butterfly era singles :yasqueen: SHE LOOKS STUNNING IN ALL OF THEM. AND THOSE LYRICS :crying11: 

Spoiler

Sad that she is using only now her voice from Honey intro :orangu:

I miss these times when albums have more than 2 singles and high vocals and amazing music videos!!!

Mariah slayed af in the past with her voice!!!

And tbh- used cameras in 90's were many better than now cheap digital...

23 hours ago, ☆☆☆BRITNEYJean☆☆☆ said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I miss these times when albums have more than 2 singles and high vocals and amazing music videos!!!

Mariah slayed af in the past with her voice!!!

And tbh- used cameras in 90's were many better than now cheap digital...

I know right. it's like singers -or directors- only care about looking beautiful and giving visuals. and if the video actually had a story line is really silly or ends up looking like a half-assed work.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Kaworu said:

I know right. it's like singers -or directors- only care about looking beautiful and giving visuals. and if the video actually had a story line is really silly or ends up looking like a half-assed work.

TBH AF :orangu:

I'd like give to Britney some of my ideas for her music videos and a bit of life for her work, just save her legacy :concerned:

1 minute ago, Kaworu said:

You're welcome :yes: 

Hide contents

Yeah. No doubt :selenerz: 

5 music video singles and selected for regions (europe/us/south america/japan & etc) :lessons:

Promo world tour with pre-recorded vocals :mhm:

Spend lots of time with Britney (more than 2 lunch per month like will.I.Flop!!!) - if I want to work with her and help her release personal songs, so then I must know her life at least a bit, be her friend :dontteaseme:

11 minutes ago, ☆☆☆BRITNEYJean☆☆☆ said:

5 music video singles and selected for regions (europe/us/south america/japan & etc) :lessons:

Promo world tour with pre-recorded vocals :mhm:

:yasqueen: you got me with the first sentence tbh :selenerz::crying11:

You're totally hired :yestbh: 

11 minutes ago, ☆☆☆BRITNEYJean☆☆☆ said:

if I want to work with her and help her release personal songs, so then I must know her life at least a bit, be her friend :dontteaseme:

Preach! :tanisha:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kaworu said:

:yasqueen: you got me with the first sentence tbh :selenerz::crying11:

You're totally hired :yestbh: 

Preach! :tanisha:

How will.he.flop dare to 'co-work' with Britney and don't know nothing about her? What I know, so all writers in Britneys past spend at least a bit of time with Britney and they knew what about they wrote songs, but now? No one cared about her life, so thats why her songs are about...nothing :lessons:

And personal and funny song in one is Anticipating for example :annoying: