Kesha's Comeback!

JoshLee

I like it. I feel like you can really hear the emotion in her voice. I truly do hope she's in a better place and is able to revive her career. Reminds me a lot of Britney's situation in that this Dr. Luke thing could have really killed her career and her as a person. I hope she's able to push through and have her comeback.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

I like it. I feel like you can really hear the emotion in her voice. I truly do hope she's in a better place and is able to revive her career. Reminds me a lot of Britney's situation in that this Dr. Luke thing could have really killed her career and her as a person. I hope she's able to push through and have her comeback.

I hope so, and I think it will be cuz she's getting lots of praise! :D 

9 minutes ago, HannahLou said:

This is good for her :clap:

Ikr!!!! :crying1: 

• Like 3

OH MY GOD!!! I'm sooooo happy and proud of her! I'm still having chills, it's so powerful and her voice really stands out. You can truly feel the power in her voice and the emotion... :crying5: You go, girl! Now going ahead, not stepping one single step back, Kesha. I love her, always did, since day one! <3

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Gimme More said:

I really hope she can put the whole Dr. Luke stuff behind her and really be happy with the music she is making. I think with this it shows that it is going in the right direction.

Tbh it sounds really good :crying1: 

7 hours ago, Aleks said:

Finally! I love her so much, and that song.. holy cow :crying1: I hope she will release more music, like right now. I can't wait :crying5:

I just pre-ordered her new album Rainbow yesterday on iTunes :crying5: 

5 hours ago, MagicalFlare said:

OH MY GOD!!! I'm sooooo happy and proud of her! I'm still having chills, it's so powerful and her voice really stands out. You can truly feel the power in her voice and the emotion... :crying5: You go, girl! Now going ahead, not stepping one single step back, Kesha. I love her, always did, since day one! <3

Yes :crying3: we weren't ready for the slayage 

4 hours ago, Kaworu said:

umm.. You mean Kee$ha right :umum: 

:frenchy: 

• Like 3