Jump to content

Nicole Scherzinger annoys me


HannahLou

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, HannahLou said:

Does anyone else find her really annoying? She seems to always be on TV advertising a yogurt. 

 

I stopped watching X Factor because of her, I hope she's not on the next series. Her Britney impression was lame.

 

Is she annoying everywhere or just the UK?

 

:byebitch2:

Idk her since she left Pussycat Dolls. Only what I like is her Baby Love song, but the rest of her solo career is autotuned flop af.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had honestly never heard of her until I saw some clips of the X Factor on youtube.  She does not seem to be very popular here in the U.S.A.  I had heard of the Pussy Cat Dolls before, but did not know, nor for that matter, pay much attention to the names of the girls in the group. 

 

But as far as her being annoying, I can't say she annoys me.  I have heard a few of her songs that were not that bad. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ☆☆☆BRITNEYJean☆☆☆ said:

@Gimme More tbh nicole vocal quality growed up since 2005 to 2008, In 2005 it was normal voice, but in 2007 in Baby Love her voice slayed, then she left PCD and her music/voice is just shit.

I asked my Mom about the PCD and she said they were never anything she liked much. Were they sort of like that British band that the girl on Americans Got Talent I think her name is Melanie was in?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

I asked my Mom about the PCD and she said they were never anything she liked much. Were they sort of like that British band that the girl on Americans Got Talent I think her name is Melanie was in?

It was mega hit here in 2005:

Love these songs:

Btw- When I Grow Up is Britneys song (maybe she recorded it), at least she could sing there bridge in video.

Sad that whole situation was sad that most of vocals did Nicole because she wanted more to be like "singer+her dancers" and she did most of vocals in 2008 album and that's why this group is dead since 2009/10. They could did together and she sing there max 60% of lead vocals.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, ☆☆☆BRITNEYJean☆☆☆ said:

It was mega hit here in 2005:

Love these songs:

Btw- When I Grow Up is Britneys song (maybe she recorded it), at least she could sing there bridge in video.

Sad that whole situation was sad that most of vocals did Nicole because she wanted more to be like "singer+her dancers" and she did most of vocals in 2008 album and that's why this group is dead since 2009/10. They could did together and she sing there max 60% of lead vocals.

I will try and listen to them, but I have to go to bed really early tonight because I have to get up really early for a 2 week cheer camp I am going to tomorrow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

I liked PCD when I was little they were a bit different at that time.

 

Nicole has a great voice and some bops but overall she is flopping.

 

I don't find her annoying per se, just when she does the Britney voice.

 

I mean we get it, you imitate her voice well, but you don't have to do this

 

on every damn show.

 

:displeased:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Antoinette said:

I liked PCD when I was little they were a bit different at that time.

 

Nicole has a great voice and some bops but overall she is flopping.

 

I don't find her annoying per se, just when she does the Britney voice.

 

I mean we get it, you imitate her voice well, but you don't have to do this

 

on every damn show.

 

:displeased:

I love her in PCD group, but her solo career is tragic tbh, only her debut sounds hopefull (especially Baby Love song + video)

 

I thought she is dead or something - no singles and no any news about her.

 

I can just for PCD re-union :beauty:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines