Glee's 100th Episode To Pay Tribute To Britney Spears?!

News

Posted Image

We didn't think we could possibly be any more excited for Glee's upcoming 100th episode milestone than we already are. But a new possible song spoiler involving the Unholy Trinity now has us thrilled beyond belief for it!

We haven't seen Quinn (Dianna Agron) or Brittany (Heather Morris) on Glee Season 5 yet, but the two are both making a triumphant return for Season 5, Episode 12: "100." Other returnees include Mercedes (Amber Riley), Puck (Mark Salling), and April Rhodes (Kristin Chenoweth).

In addition to the excitement of all the familiar faces, we're also looking forward to finding out which songs will be performed in the episode. Fox provided the show's fans with a list of 30 previously performed Glee songs, with the show planning to perform new versions of the 10 songs that got the most votes.

It now appears that one of those top vote-getting songs is Britney Spears's "Toxic." According to GleekOut Brasil, the song — which was first performed by New Directions in Season 2, Episode 2: "Britney/Brittany" — will be performed in the 100th episode by Quinn, Brittany, and Santana (Naya Rivera). Hooray!

Granted, we haven't gotten an official confirmation on this song performance yet, so it's possible that it's just a rumor. However, given that we adore any scenes featuring the Unholy Trinity, we're really hoping to see them perform "Toxic." With this news, we're on a ride — and we're slipping under!

Source Wetpaint

Made By: Î²Å™Ã®Å£ÅˆÎµá»¹ Šöłɗîεř

Read the full story here

• Like 1

The VMA 2007 mock? They threw so much shade at her :(

yeah i thought that was horrible i wasn't even able to watch it fully 

I don't get what crossed through their minds when they did that, they received a lot of backlash and I can't really see any actor or self-respecting person making fun of her and thinking they did a wonderful job

So i hope if they do something they do it well.

I don't get what crossed through their minds when they did that, they received a lot of backlash and I can't really see any actor or self-respecting person making fun of her and thinking they did a wonderful job