Kardashian/Jenner Thread

Domino

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/23/2017 at 9:12 AM, MakeMySugarFall said:

I was going to say, I gather not many people here have love for the Kardashians lol. I used to hate watch the show when I had cable. Kourtney's probably my fave.

I like Kris because she's this slightly ditzy, histrionic over-sharer who's also inexplicably this crazy-astute business woman. I watch the show while I work out and it's so mindless that it makes the time go by quickly! lol

• Like 1

On 5/17/2017 at 8:02 PM, Domino said:

I'm watching through all the episodes on Hulu. I'm on Season 7. Everyone I know hates the Kardashians so I have no one to talk to about them. :embarrassed:

I have to say I am in the "I don't like the Kardashian" club.  One thing I found really funny was that Kim tried her hand at singing.  If you can call it that.  And to prove it, here are a few examples I came across.   All you Kardashian fans might enjoy them.

KIM KARDASHIAN - Havatum em.mp3

Kim Kardashian - Jam (Turn It Up).m4a

Kim Kardashian - Shake.mp3

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2017 at 5:54 PM, Britqueenfan56 said:

I have to say I am in the "I don't like the Kardashian" club.  One thing I found really funny was that Kim tried her hand at singing.  If you can call it that.  And to prove it, here are a few examples I came across.   All you Kardashian fans might enjoy them.

KIM KARDASHIAN - Havatum em.mp3

Kim Kardashian - Jam (Turn It Up).m4a

Kim Kardashian - Shake.mp3

Is that really her?? I didn't know she did more than Jam.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2017 at 9:50 PM, Domino said:

On 6/21/2017 at 9:50 PM, Domino said:

I cannot guarantee it, as i said in my op, I am not a fan of the Kardashians.  But from what i can gather, yes that is really her.  I am sure there is some, or a lot of auto tuning involved. 

Apparently Kim is not the only one in the fam that has tried their hand at singing.   Little sister Kylie has also auto tuned her way into the music world as well. 

https://myfreemp3.click/

Type in Kylie Jenner into the search box.

Listen for yourself and determine if it is really her.

I tried to upload the songs here, but I kept getting "Upload has failed"