Beyonka lips sucks now AF!!!!

BritneyIsFree

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not a Bey fan, but I don't get picking on a pregnant woman. I didn't like it when people did it to Britney when her body blew up.

I'm sorry if I said anything offensive, but if my post was misunderstood I only stated that imo she wasn't attractive or outstandingly beautiful as everyone makes her out to be. Then again, the quality of an artist doesn't depend on appearance but people still act like Beyonce is perfect in every aspect which tbh is not true

33 minutes ago, Turn Ya Head said:

I'm sorry if I said anything offensive, but if my post was misunderstood I only stated that imo she wasn't attractive or outstandingly beautiful as everyone makes her out to be. Then again, the quality of an artist doesn't depend on appearance but people still act like Beyonce is perfect in every aspect which tbh is not true

Of course, I totally got where you're coming from. As far as her looks overall, no one's entitled to find her attractive, right. It's the overall intent of this particular thread. Women's bodies change in some weird ways when they get pregnant, some they look great, some get "undesirable" effects. I usually leave that kind of stuff alone. With Beyonce, there's enough to criticize her on, I just don't think we need to bring her pregnancy lips into it. And I don't think we can say, "Well, this happened to so-and-so and they looked fine." Every woman and their pregnancy is different. I want this forum to be better than that, and not like that other forum, which regularly seems to delve into racist, homophobic, sexiest, etc. comments.

I brought up Britney because I remember the stuff that used to be said about her when she was pregnant. Part of what she complained about, how hateful so many people were during her pregnancy, like she could control things. It was completely unnecessary and I could only imagine how much it must suck (don't have kids myself/never been pregnant).

Of course, I totally got where you're coming from. As far as her looks overall, no one's entitled to find her attractive, right. It's the overall intent of this particular thread. Women's bodies change in some weird ways when they get pregnant, some they look great, some get "undesirable" effects. I usually leave that kind of stuff alone. With Beyonce, there's enough to criticize her on, I just don't think we need to bring her pregnancy lips into it. And I don't think we can say, "Well, this happened to so-and-so and they looked fine." Every woman and their pregnancy is different. I want this forum to be better than that, and not like that other forum, which regularly seems to delve into racist, homophobic, sexiest, etc. comments.

I brought up Britney because I remember the stuff that used to be said about her when she was pregnant. Part of what she complained about, how hateful so many people were during her pregnancy, like she could control things. It was completely unnecessary and I could only imagine how much it must suck (don't have kids myself/never been pregnant).

Oh, I get it. All of my sibblings are way younger than me and one of them is two years old. I remember my mother's face looking swollen sometimes and her skin turning to a yellow-ish colour - She kept on saying that it was all really painful.
I usually don't pay attention to other singers' looks - in fact I never really watch their music videos and stuff. I don't really think Beyonce's lips are what look bad, but imo she's just pretty and not a woman of outstanding beauty. But then again, it's not really about looks in Beyonce's case - what makes me mad are her delusional fans saying she's perfect and the prettiest woman in the world. I guess that's why she's got such a big ego, she's constantly being fed with it.
I'm sorry if I sounded like I was trying to bash her or offend her, in fact I respect her as an artist and I can't really talk about her as a person because I'm not her fan and I don't know her. But I'm so over people talking about her as if she was perfect,because in the end we all have flaws

42 minutes ago, Turn Ya Head said:

Oh, I get it. All of my sibblings are way younger than me and one of them is two years old. I remember my mother's face looking swollen sometimes and her skin turning to a yellow-ish colour - She kept on saying that it was all really painful.
I usually don't pay attention to other singers' looks - in fact I never really watch their music videos and stuff. I don't really think Beyonce's lips are what look bad, but imo she's just pretty and not a woman of outstanding beauty. But then again, it's not really about looks in Beyonce's case - what makes me mad are her delusional fans saying she's perfect and the prettiest woman in the world. I guess that's why she's got such a big ego, she's constantly being fed with it.
I'm sorry if I sounded like I was trying to bash her or offend her, in fact I respect her as an artist and I can't really talk about her as a person because I'm not her fan and I don't know her. But I'm so over people talking about her as if she was perfect,because in the end we all have flaws

Hey, no need to apologize, I don't think you were disrespectful at all. :) 

And I agree, Bey's fans probably annoy me more than her herself. I mentioned on my personal FB that I though Rihanna's Anti was way better than Lemonade and you would've thought I called Beyoncé the devil. It's ridiculous. Even when I mess with my friends over Britney, it's all jokes, ya know? It's music, I'm just trying to have happy feelings and thoughts around it lol. 

Archived