Fanta of Love: The Official Universe Song Rate (pt 2)

therealmgo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/30/2017 at 9:16 PM, jayjay1164 said:

Please don't ban me. I lurk and love this place I just work too much and my laptop crashed. Also I love fanta.:iconic:

It's fine lol... Lowkey I just gave up on it. No one participated and I knew that once the countdowns happened, 0 people would care enough to comment on the songs being voted out. so oh well :sunglasses:

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...
On 4/8/2017 at 8:53 PM, therealmgo said:

Yes, so hopefully people read this and understand better.

Yeah, every full available song. I'm sending the ballot one era at a time so that it makes it easier. Commentary is NOT required at all! You can say nothing about any of the songs, or just some of the songs. It's completely up to you. :)
I can PM you the rules so you can understand a little better. I'd definitely like as many people to contribute as possible (it makes the ratings more diverse, and gives a better result).

Me too please, is there a list of songs made ready, or do we type them ourselves? 

• Like 1