10 Years Since The Head Shave - news coverage

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/britney-spears-shaved-her-head-10-years-ago-relive-her-comeback-w467019

http://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-features/tbt-how-far-shes-come-10-years-on-from-britney-spears-meltdown-35456587.html

Some news articles coming through about how far Brit has come in the last 10 years!! :goodside:

I honestly expected more, but it's good that there will be less about the head shaving when the GP search for her, and I'm glad the articles have taken the more positive route!

• Like 2

I just think its funny how people think shaving your head is crazy but if you kill someone its ok
obvs she had a bunch of reasons to shave it 

Same, celebrities have done far worse things than shaving their heads and if Britney did it it's a sign of being insane... And what's up? People shave their heads the whole time, it's not like it's harmful or smth to your body... Some people even do it to achieve a new look.

I think it's good to look back and say Britney is an example of life and overcoming a breakdown, which not everyone can accomplish. She's been through a lot and it makes me so damn proud, because i've been with her spiritually and i think all of us did as well... And she's helped me so fucking much with her music and her beautiful existing :crying5:<3