Why does Katy Perry talk so much shit?

HeadstrongWolf

LIKE.... 2h3y152.jpg

We all know she's just Dr Luke's biggest slave at the moment 2h3y152.jpg  

First there was her comment about Kesha's lawsuit, saying it was "sour grapes" 2h3y152.jpg

Like first off that's not even your place, we all know Dr Luke made you do that, and the only reason you're successful is because you got big titties, and you probably like to show them off to Dr Luke :pieceofwhat:

Judging from his character tbh :pieceofwhat: 

Does anyone remember when her nudes leaked? :pieceofwhat: when she was taking mirror selfies with that big ass camera? :pieceofwhat:

Cause I do :pieceofwhat:

And now you're gonna come after Britney? 2h3y152.jpg  

Bitch??? 2h3y152.jpg When was the last time you DIDN'T sleep with Dr Luke for a #1? 2h3y152.jpg

When DON'T you sleep with Dr Luke for ANY of your singles tbh? 2h3y152.jpg

You wanna joke about Britney's mental health, but does she even know who you are tbh? 2h3y152.jpg

No, because you're not relevant enough for her to stress over :queenflopga:

And haven't been since 2011 15h6y9.jpg  

Goodbye Kunty :queenflopga:  

• Like 4

Honestly, I think y'all are blowing this way out of proportion. I don't like Katy and I do think she's basic, but I didn't interpret her comment the way you did.

I took it as her commenting on the act of shaving your head and going through a breakdown rather than making fun of Britney. Yes, Britney is the only example, but her case is what people will compare breakdowns to until another celebrity does something "worse".

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 1:58 PM, HeadstrongWolf said:

LIKE.... 2h3y152.jpg

We all know she's just Dr Luke's biggest slave at the moment 2h3y152.jpg  

First there was her comment about Kesha's lawsuit, saying it was "sour grapes" 2h3y152.jpg

Like first off that's not even your place, we all know Dr Luke made you do that, and the only reason you're successful is because you got big titties, and you probably like to show them off to Dr Luke :pieceofwhat:

Judging from his character tbh :pieceofwhat: 

Does anyone remember when her nudes leaked? :pieceofwhat: when she was taking mirror selfies with that big ass camera? :pieceofwhat:

Cause I do :pieceofwhat:

And now you're gonna come after Britney? 2h3y152.jpg  

Bitch??? 2h3y152.jpg When was the last time you DIDN'T sleep with Dr Luke for a #1? 2h3y152.jpg

When DON'T you sleep with Dr Luke for ANY of your singles tbh? 2h3y152.jpg

You wanna joke about Britney's mental health, but does she even know who you are tbh? 2h3y152.jpg

No, because you're not relevant enough for her to stress over :queenflopga:

And haven't been since 2011 15h6y9.jpg  

Goodbye Kunty :queenflopga:  

She's a miserable person. I like her vids and her music but she's just such an unpleasant person and I think it's because she's deeply unhappy. She's probably conflicted internally from her super-conservative upbringing PLUS maybe that's what makes her feel like she can judge people, because she was raised in a judgy household? 

• Like 1