wtf at beyonces grammy performance

Mrs Jared Leto

I'm always very critical with her because, honestly, I really dislike her and the fact that she's so incredibly overrated annoys me, but I have to admit that this performance was amazing! Visually, it's the best thing I've seen in a very long time, even better than her VMA's medley, which wasn't all that if you ask me. What I don't like is how she keeps using her pregnancy as a stage prop, like, I get that she's trying to pay homage to women and mothers and stuff, but I don't know, the way she's been acting as if she's Mary and she's going to give birth to Jesus Christ comes off as a bit arrogant, I don't know if that's the hater in me speaking or if she's really trying that hard :oshit:

• Like 1

Oh my god, people are really saying that the grammy's snubbed her because she didn't win album of the year, like, how can you say that when she literally always wins all the awards she gets nominated for? Beyonce is anything but underrated. Why can't people accept that other female artists can have some spotlight aswell? I'm sorry if I sound bitter or pressed but I'm just bothered by the fact that she has to be the center of attention all the time!

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, I_need_me said:

Oh my god, people are really saying that the grammy's snubbed her because she didn't win album of the year, like, how can you say that when she literally always wins all the awards she gets nominated for? Beyonce is anything but underrated. Why can't people accept that other female artists can have some spotlight aswell? I'm sorry if I sound bitter or pressed but I'm just bothered by the fact that she has to be the center of attention all the time!

no one said anything about her being snubbed or underrated, at least on this topic. i am talking about her performance :P

5 minutes ago, Mrs Jared Leto said:

no one said anything about her being snubbed or underrated, at least on this topic. i am talking about her performance :P

No no, I'm not talking about this topic, I'm saying that people on social media and stuff are saying that Beyonce was snubbed, and some people are even going against Adele!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, I_need_me said:

I'm always very critical with her because, honestly, I really dislike her and the fact that she's so incredibly overrated annoys me, but I have to admit that this performance was amazing! Visually, it's the best thing I've seen in a very long time, even better than her VMA's medley, which wasn't all that if you ask me. What I don't like is how she keeps using her pregnancy as a stage prop, like, I get that she's trying to pay homage to women and mothers and stuff, but I don't know, the way she's been acting as if she's Mary and she's going to give birth to Jesus Christ comes off as a bit arrogant, I don't know if that's the hater in me speaking or if she's really trying that hard :oshit:

I never liked Beyonce. But the way she's acting lately... I don't know. I also wonder if I dislike it because I can't stand her or because it really is just too much. She acts like she's the first pregnant woman ever! And then her outfits. Nope, I don't like it all. And then Adele gives her all this praise. Seriously? She's getting enough praise already. 

• Like 1