Statement regarding the hack on Seoulistic and Exhale!

News

When I woke up this morning I got an PM stating we hacked Exhale and Seoulistic!

I here by say that we have nothing to do about it and that they are false accusations.

I can name many reasons why we didn't do it but I wanted this out first!

I'm sorry for the owners of those sites but we weren't your hackers.

http://britney-galaxy.com/statement-regarding-the-hack-on-seoulistic-and-exhale/'>

They were only down for a few minutes but now they are claiming me and master did it but thats craazy we were asleep :S

But you guys are nice and would never do that!!! Did you tell them that you didn't do it?

I just visited Ex**** and they're blaming Jordan for hacking Korea (or whatever it's called). Sooo yeah :disagreewitchu:

It was Jordan who hacked SEOUL.
He was pressed cause all the General members from Exhale went to Seoul (for the amazing drama)

Since he lost all his BSN members to (Universe) he decided to try to take back the general members.

then SEOUL hacked him back.

We should be careful. 2 members on SEOUL are actual hackers. Lets not piss them off guys  :o

It was Jordan who hacked SEOUL.

He was pressed cause all the General members from Exhale went to Seoul (for the amazing drama)

Since he lost all his BSN members to (Universe) he decided to try to take back the general members.

then SEOUL hacked him back.

We should be careful. 2 members on SEOUL are actual hackers. Lets not piss them off guys  :o

We are protected against hackers and ddos!

They were only down for a few minutes but now they are claiming me and master did it but thats craazy we were asleep :S

so skilled at hacking you do it in your sleep.  :D

But you guys are nice and would never do that!!! Did you tell them that you didn't do it?

I just visited Ex**** and they're blaming Jordan for hacking Korea (or whatever it's called). Sooo yeah :disagreewitchu:

He was probably trying to steal exclusives to save his site :tbh:  :lmaolol: